The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

ah yes, our cherries - who knew we'd ever see them again :drool:

that was the nicest surprise when 10 minutes later I was drinking it and realized there was a cherry inside :heart: :sigh:

I think it's a good representation of sat. night :drool:

its thurs that's awesome. Tomorrow is friday :dancing:

redkat said:

that was the nicest surprise when 10 minutes later I was drinking it and realized there was a cherry inside :heart: :sigh:

I think it's a good representation of sat. night :drool:

its thurs that's awesome. Tomorrow is friday :dancing:

that was awesome! i've never had guinness with a cherry. it's good?

I've had 2 classes today that were both scheduled for 90 minutes. Combined, I've probably actually been sitting in class for a total of maybe 15 minutes.

Considering I don't live anywhere near campus, it's getting to be damn boring. And I've probably got a repeat of the same thing for both classes this afternoon.

At least there's about 10,000 new girls on campus. :shifty:

DaveC said:
I've had 2 classes today that were both scheduled for 90 minutes. Combined, I've probably actually been sitting in class for a total of maybe 15 minutes.

Considering I don't live anywhere near campus, it's getting to be damn boring. And I've probably got a repeat of the same thing for both classes this afternoon.

At least there's about 10,000 new girls on campus. :shifty:

Apparently your profs aren't ready to let go of summer, eh? Mine kept us the entire hour and fifty minutes for our first class sessions.

Re: the girls - I'm sure you'll make your way through at least 6,000 of them by Christmas break. :wink:

DaveC said:

:hmm:

That's a little ambitious.

You'll just have to amp up the slut factor.

Also, you'll have to figure at least a percentage might a) not be interested b) are already otherwised attached or c) of different sexual orientation. The rest are pretty much open season.

I would have thought you'd have had this all mapped out by now. You're slipping. :tsk:

;)

Hey, I want to say something. I've been trying to be more honest lately and I just need to say a few things. I did the coal walk! Just, I did it. Michael, you couldn't even do that. Maybe I should be your boss. Wow, I feel really good right now. Why didn't any of you come to my art show? I invited all of you. That really sucked. It's like sometimes, some of you act like I don't even exist. Jim, I called off my wedding because of you. And now we're not even friends. And things are just like weird between us, and that sucks. And I miss you. You were my best friend before you went to Stamford. And I really miss you. I shouldn't have been with Roy, and there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. But the truth is, I didn't care about any of those reasons until I met you. And now you're with someone else and that's fine. It's...whatever. That's not what I'm...I'm not...okay, my feet really hurt. The thing that I'm just trying to say to you, Jim, and to everyone else in the circle, I guess, is that I miss having fun with you. Just you, not everyone in the circle. Okay, I am gonna go walk in the water now. Yeah, it's a good day.

^ LOVE her :cute:

Back
Top Bottom