The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

No contest...Larry!!!

Dude he always had skanky ho's in his apt...ask Jack...:yes:

Agreed. Larry ran the Regal Beagal like it was his brothel.

Larry: Girls, why don't you come up to my apartment? I think I have something you can put on.
Lulu: Like what?
Larry: Like a Mantovani record!

Larry rocked. He's a cultural icon. In fact, I bet if you go back, you can pinpoint the death of the American Dream to the same day that Larry Dallas was taken off the air. :sad:

As Larry falls, so do we all.

Last edited:
dude!!! don't get me started. I have had to restart that thing about a million times, fucking useless work pc's.

It's coming. and you'll like it :D

I buy you things, remember that? remember the good times? don't use the mad face on me :fragile:

besides - looks like your pm box is pretty busy as is!!

UberBeaver said:
Larry rocked. He's a cultural icon. In fact, I bet if you go back, you can pinpoint the death of the American Dream to the same day that Larry Dallas was taken off the air. :sad:

As Larry falls, so do we all.

The final episode of the series didn't air until the beginning of the 1984-1985 season when it served as the lead in to its spin-off "Three's a Crowd" (1984). <--- Also in Fall 1984? Reagan's second term. Yep. Larry = American Dream. Weep for Larry. Weep for America.

I'm writing a thesis.

snowbunny00774 said:
dude!!! don't get me started. I have had to restart that thing about a million times, fucking useless work pc's.

It's coming. and you'll like it :D

I buy you things, remember that? remember the good times? don't use the mad face on me :fragile:

besides - looks like your pm box is pretty busy as is!!

If we end up getting food when you come to NYC, I fully plan on stamping all food items with that thing. True story.

Someone is going to pay. I am pretty sure I know who I'm going to collect payment from. Here's the thing: The cost is prohibitive, and so I'm not sure this person is going to survive collection.

No spoken words said:
Someone is going to pay. I am pretty sure I know who I'm going to collect payment from. Here's the thing: The cost is prohibitive, and so I'm not sure this person is going to survive collection.

Did they steal your lunch or some rubber bands? Shouldn't this be in the white collar angst topic? Youtube it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just noticed some of the approved pics from the last SF weekend :hi5: I'll assume it's safe to add those to my space whenever I next get a chance. ;)

fer shure :yes:

:hi5:

we'll get lots in NY - no worries :drool:

where's mia today anyway? someone forgot to scratch her fucking ears didn't they? you're all fired :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

If we end up getting food when you come to NYC, I fully plan on stamping all food items with that thing. True story.

then we're buying food my friend.

OMG - I just had afucking genius idea.....when we go to the bball game I should dip it in lotion and then sit in the sun and bake....

all bow to me now :waiting:

No spoken words said:

dude I'm broke. can't be me :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:

fer shure :yes:

:hi5:

we'll get lots in NY - no worries :drool:

where's mia today anyway? someone forgot to scratch her fucking ears didn't they? you're all fired :tsk:

Oops. I phail.

We will, we will - just after I finish with the lipo machine and everything.

Shit, this reminds me, I should probably ask for the 21st off, shouldn't I?

Fyi :rolleyes: (I know you don't have to ask what that's for) :D

snowbunny00774 said:

OMG - I just had afucking genius idea.....when we go to the bball game I should dip it in lotion and then sit in the sun and bake....

Great idea. But then how are you going to get that thing back to me? Mail?

snowbunny00774 said:

:hahahahahaha:

:wink:

I am going to be too busy drinking the beer and annoying you by asking "what just happened? are we winning? What happened to the ball?" that I may not be able to document said event

waiting for tix.

it's the jays - who the fuck wants to see them :sad:

I'll bring a rule book lmpa - I'll get Beav to to the artwork and pcitures etc.

So beav does that mean you are for sure coming on Friday night? - No worries - I'll get it to you b4 I leave.

checking into it right now lmpa :up:

philly - hey buddy....almost done with HS yet? jebus it's taking forever :mad:

Or, LMPA, you can just ask me. :)

Yanks have sold out their last 20 home games, they're in a race for the wildcard, so, it's not about the Jays, it's about meaningful games in September. Either way, though, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom