The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
LastFM is now downloaded and installed. I'll play around with it later, seems pretty cool.

I'm having fun with it.

I'm embarking on this task of organizing my music files. Of the nearly 4,000 songs on this computer, about a quarter of them have the titles and artists formatted incorrectly. I started editing them last night, worked for about two or three hours, and barely scratched the surface. :(

VintagePunk said:

I'm having fun with it.

I'm embarking on this task of organizing my music files. Of the nearly 4,000 songs on this computer, about a quarter of them have the titles and artists formatted incorrectly. I started editing them last night, worked for about two or three hours, and barely scratched the surface. :(

I have everything stored nicely and neatly in my Itunes....I do not have quite as many songs as you do...I'm at like 3,200 or so. Some of the songs need the proper album name put in there or whatnot, but as far as song title and artist, I'm all set.

still needs to listen to the music VP sent me last month :reject:
Maybe I should burn the CD and then play it.... :hmm:

<<needs food. And hopes the plumber has fixed everything :sigh:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm thinking...gathering for sure :yes:

With rum. :up: :drool:

NSW, mine is such a mess. Not all my fault, though. :mad: :lol:

Lila, I'm not even sure if I still have what you sent me. I think they were on the laptop. But...I did find out the other day that the tech got the laptop hard drive working again, so yay! I just have to pick it up.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm there. :flirt:

Yep, VP, Detroit girl here. We're dangerous, but in all the right ways. :sexywink:

Thanks for reminding me, I have to organize all 6,000+ songs on the iPod. I've got everything labeled correctly, but I need to sort through and add/remove stuff. :crack:

6,000, wow. Impressive.

I can never have enough music, so, I am sure I'll get close to 4,000 sooner than later...been on a new music mission lately, as some of you know.

Yep, VP, Detroit girl here. We're dangerous, but in all the right ways. :sexywink:

I met you in Detroit, but you said you didn't remember me. I'm so unmemorable. Le sigh. :sad: :wink:

I had the crappiest time ever there, so I probably wasn't overly sociable. I just told NSW the lengthy story of my Detroit trials and tribulations a few days ago. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I met you in Detroit, but you said you didn't remember me. I'm so unmemorable. Le sigh. :sad: :wink:

I had the crappiest time ever there, so I probably wasn't overly sociable. I just told NSW the lengthy story of my Detroit trials and tribulations a few days ago. :lol:

That you did, and, it was pretty riveting stuff. What a trip.

Hey, VP, I met a not to be named interlander, and gave that person an extra ticket of mine to a U2 show, for free....and that person did not recall meeting me. Talk about not being memorable!

VintagePunk said:

Were you at the Post the night before the Monday show, or in the line? Those three days were such an ordeal, I swear to god I'm shocked I could remember my own mother's name afterwards. :crack:

Nothing beats sleeping in the parking lot of the place across the street from the venue (the Palace can blow me, still to this day :madspit: ), then making a mad dash for the GA line the day of the show.

No spoken words said:

That you did, and, it was pretty riveting stuff. What a trip.

Hey, VP, I met a not to be named interlander, and gave that person an extra ticket of mine to a U2 show, for free....and that person did not recall meeting me. Talk about not being memorable!

Any trip that culminates in being towed 4 or 5 hours home is not a good one. :lol:

Giving a ticket to someone...wow, that should be a memorable occasion! I'd think anyone would be extremely grateful for that!

Hey Thora! :wave:

If I drift away for a bit, it's because I'm working on editing that damn list.

No spoken words said:

Wow - that kinda sucks. :(

Hey VP!

Were you at the Post the night before the Monday show, or in the line? Those three days were such an ordeal, I swear to god I'm shocked I could remember my own mother's name afterwards. :crack:

Nothing beats sleeping in the parking lot of the place across the street from the venue (the Palace can blow me, still to this day :madspit: ), then making a mad dash for the GA line the day of the show.

I was at the Post the night before the first show...and then in the parking lot just before sunrise the next day...and in line. The next day, we didn't get to the parking lot till noonish, I think.

That place was beyond hellish.

VintagePunk said:

I was at the Post the night before the first show...and then in the parking lot just before sunrise the next day...and in line. The next day, we didn't get to the parking lot till noonish, I think.

That place was beyond hellish.

Ah, the plotting night with the signs and running all the hell over the freeway. Good times. :lol:

I still can't believe what idiots those Palace guards were. Unbelievable. Oh well, at least the shows were fantastic. :love:

Ah, the plotting night with the signs and running all the hell over the freeway. Good times. :lol:

I still can't believe what idiots those Palace guards were. Unbelievable. Oh well, at least the shows were fantastic. :love:

I will NEVER forget that bully Quincy. :mad: Remember him? He tried to throw me out of the line. We argued for about 20 minutes. I think he was compensating for having a tiny penis. :|

snowbunny00774 said:
NSW - wow :huh:

Hi Thora :wave:

Sorry you had such a bad time in Detroit VP :(

Do you ever come over the border LMPA?

Short version (as opposed to the extremely long, detailed version poor NSW had to hear :wink: ) right after the first show, I rear-ended someone, hardly tapped him, he had no damage, but the front end of my car was crumpled pretty badly, but it was still drivable. I was fined, met a flirty cop who's originally a Canadian from Hamilton...left for home the day after the second show, and as I was merging onto the freeway, my hood flew open and scared the crap out of me...thankfully, I got over to the side safely, and ended up being towed home. $7,000 worth of damage to my car.

Best trip eva. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Short version (as opposed to the extremely long, detailed version poor NSW had to hear :wink: ) right after the first show, I rear-ended someone, hardly tapped him, he had no damage, but the front end of my car was crumpled pretty badly, but it was still drivable. I was fined, met a flirty cop who's originally a Canadian from Hamilton...left for home the day after the second show, and as I was merging onto the freeway, my hood flew open and scared the crap out of me...thankfully, I got over to the side safely, and ended up being towed home. $7,000 worth of damage to my car.

Best trip eva. :happy:

I consider myself lucky and honored to have been the recepient of the long version. It read like a good short story.

No spoken words said:

I actually thought it was pretty funny. It does make for a comical story, and I only break it out for special occasions. :)

Lila, you'll remember me, won't you?????

:)

Before or after the Laker tix? :hmm: :giggle: Just kidding!!!

You know I will :hug:

proof:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Lila64/Hawaii/SombrerosFridaynight.jpg

clip-sombrero_01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom