The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sleeping on a plane, you know you can't complain...

the rockin edge said:
rh00855.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Unfortunately I can't sleep on planes, as I get panic attacks. :yikes: Thankfully I have my happy pills that knock me out so I don't have to worry about anything for the entire flight! :happy: However, by the time the stuff wears off I feel even more exhausted than I was before.

Ah well, the end destination for me was worth it all! :drool: I can't really complain. :love:

Re: sleeping on a plane, you know you can't complain...

the rockin edge said:

you love your planes :wink:

I'm supposed to find something fun to do tomorrow night with my friends to celebrate my bday. I can't think of anything that everyone will like. :slant:

Karaoke? Drunk/disco bowling?
Early Birthday wishes Kathie :dance: :hug:

Glad TRE finally discovered Oasis :love:

Hi VG, Circa, Thora. :wave: Sounds like a killer of a schedule you got there Sarah :crack:

I hate my bday :(

Disco bowling sounds awesome though! I'm gonna see if that exists here. Thanks!I bet we'll end up at a piano bar though

Re: Re: sleeping on a plane, you know you can't complain...

ThoraSEB said:

Unfortunately I can't sleep on planes, as I get panic attacks. :yikes: Thankfully I have my happy pills that knock me out so I don't have to worry about anything for the entire flight! :happy: However, by the time the stuff wears off I feel even more exhausted than I was before.

Ah well, the end destination for me was worth it all! :drool: I can't really complain. :love:

and what are these pills called? cause i get major panic attacks too :uhoh:

I know it's somewhere on page 6, but I don't want to fix it, I want to exploit it! Just think of the power we could wield if we knew what was going to be posted BEFORE IT WAS POSTED! We could totally conquer IO in, like, a week. And Doozer's reign of terror in Out of Control would be over real quick, what with us posting the very topic she was going to post, but seconds before! Oh, a glorious day this will be....if I can just find that damn wormhole.

I have a veryyyyy important poll question for everyone:

Microfibre in a lovely colour

or

Leather in an almost black brown

and why...

Thanks lovelies

my bday is just a crap time and I don't have many fond memories of it. I'm starting an absinence in March campaign to prevent the birth of December babies :up:

I'm fond of microfiber but the chocolatey black sounds pretty :love:

edit: wow you said nothing about chocolate :lol: i must be hungry

This is my first post in this thread. Ever.

I'm a December baby, it's worth noting.

Happy birthday Redkat, and, disco bowling is indeed fun.

Snowbunny, go mircofibre. I had a leather couch when I lived with my best friend and we both ended up not being overly fond of it.

That's the end of my first post in here.

:lmao: That was quite a leap Kat!!

I like the microfibre stuff. It's so cozy and comfy, it's just more appealing than the leather. However, hygenically, I think leather is better. I'm torn :(

My uncle and his wife are both Christmas Eve babies, and all three of their kids have their Bdays in Jan & Feb. Two and half months and all 5 people are done for the year!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: sleeping on a plane, you know you can't complain...

redkat said:

you love your planes :wink:

actually, more recently i think the novelty of flying itself has worn off for me. but i still like planes because of where they take me... :drool:

Lila64 said:

Glad TRE finally discovered Oasis :love:

finally?? wtf?? :eyebrow: i've always known oasis, i remember when wonderwall came out when i was a kid...

I can live with that :up:

Tre - leather or microfibre?

ETA: where'd you all come from :yikes:

WE'll go with summer bdays...although parts of July are better than all the rest of the summer. I was born on my moms bday (July 12) so I'm sure she would weigh in too....if she knew about this place :shifty:

Last edited:
Hi Redkat, thanks for the wave hello!!....glad to be one of the legion of December babies. Not as cool of a month to be born as July, obviously, but still. :)

Hey, Lila, thanks.....I gave Maddy a mission, hope she completes it soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom