The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

I'm going to leave work to go watch a movie with my mom. Out of the frying pan into the fire as they say. :happy:

I'll need a large drink when I get back.

Hey Kat :)

Glad your dinner went will LMPA. Nice one getting the DVD :up:

I'm going to stop procrastinating now and actually leave my office..for real...seriously....see- there I go:(

Last edited:

Wb, Kathie. :)

Just got back a while ago from dinner with my dad. It wasn't too bad at all. He got me the Vera Wang perfume and Sex & The City dvd I wanted. :drool:

After I opened the dvd and thanked him, he said all father-like, "I hate that show." :lol:

All this Regina talk makes me want to put some on. I'm using my iLuv speakers so I'm removing my last played, for now at least. :whistle:

snowbunny00774 said:

Glad your dinner went will LMPA. Nice one getting the DVD :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Just got back a while ago from dinner with my dad. It wasn't too bad at all. He got me the Vera Wang perfume and Sex & The City dvd I wanted. :drool:

After I opened the dvd and thanked him, he said all father-like, "I hate that show." :lol:

Right there. Snow responded to statements you didn't make yet. Has to be a wormhole. There is no other explanation.

I thought that's what you mean, but wasn't entirely sure. :lol:

What are you so :hyper: about, Kat?

I just finished putting away some gifts. I'm weird; I usually leave all my gifts under the tree until after New Year's. This year as I'm using things I am not putting them back. It's like Christmas tree Survivor.

:hmm:

I just got a nice present from someone I don't know that well. Don't know why that makes the gift nicer :lol:

Never put the gifts back I like it when they all have homes :happy: find them all homes quick!

^
I thought you were sleeping :wink:

send her a text so she knows you didn't forget but don't wake her up. Capricorns don't like being awoken :shame:

I'll talk to you tomorrow Vg :hug:

did you find out who took your underwear? I'd start there....

if you hung out already you're off the hook AND you are now entitled to wake her up!

Goodnight :kiss:

Someone took your phone? :madwife:

I had to get the sushi toy out from under the stove. That was gross.

I'm trying to throw it into my bedroom so she'll play quietly with it there.

I think I'm going to go watch a movie or something now. With my Bailey's. This swearing off men until next year thing kinda really sucks.

Night, girls! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom