The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
not that I have the lifetime channel on. :shifty:

shit I keep digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole.
:wink:

My default channel is the Travel Channel. My Mother watches Lifetime religiously, and when I visit home at some point I sit down and watch with her and I swear it's the same movie every time, since 1997.

How do you guys manage to watch TV? I'm always online and listening to music. So I never have the TV on cos it would interfere with the music.

Doozer61 said:
Total Posts: 751
User Posts
No spoken words 118
LarryMullen's_POPAngel 98
the rockin edge 66
snowbunny00774 57
redkat 51
Reggie Thee Dog 48
VintagePunk 40
UberBeaver 38
~BrightestStar~ 33
ThoraSEB 33
Zootlesque 32
VertigoGal 26
Lila64 26
Doozer61 24
circa1992 13
anadgemila 10
LikeNoOneBefore 9
RedrocksU2 8
waynetravis 5
U2vertigofly 5
love_u2_adam 4
enajh2 2
ntalwar 2
RavenBlue 2
Techie2000 1
[show thread & close window]

^ That's some fucking teamwork, right there!

VertigoGal said:
watching lifetime movies alone=depressing. but with friends it can get pretty funny. :wink:

my dad and brother *always* have either the food network or the history channel on. it drives me insane. :crazy:

I like the History Channel. The Food Network drives me crazy, too. But, I do like No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on Travel, and that show, while not a cooking show per se, does involve food. Not always the most appetizing fare, but food nontheless.

VertigoGal said:
I'm good, how are you? other than being sick, hope you feel better. :hug:

your avatar is sexy btw :drool:

Thanks. I'm gonna take some airborne like Kat suggested. Then I'm gonna chase it with asome Bailey's. :up:

And young Bruce. :combust:

Hell, old Bruce is equally as sexy.

Zoots, I barely have the tv on, other than background flicker. I always have the music on, too.

Anderson cooper, you say, Snow? He just made the the "staying in" pot a little sweeter.

I don't watch much TV either, when either my dad or (11 year old) brother are home they automatically get to watch whatever they want, no questions asked. In this household, Women have no TV Privileges. :huh:

I don't care that much though I still get in my Scrubs and SVU at ungodly hours of the night/on DVD so it's ok. My dignity that's another story but who needs that. :sad:

ok if anyone has any tums/advil/tylenol I'd appreciate some. seriously we have no drugs in this place. we don't have a medicine cabinet like Normal People, if I need drugs I have to dig through one of my mom's 72 purses. :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom