The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually heading out soon, but, it's afternoon here....I'll be in for the evening, too. That means Chinese Food and DVDs. Look around you, and look hard, because that's what'll you have to do to find someone who is more exciting than me.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Same. Feeling too angsty at the moment to do more than text possible new guy. Nothing's official, or even close, at this point. :shifty:

:grabsbailey's: :love:

So what's the deal on this guy? :corn:

When I say goodbye, I say goodbye.....so, Snow....LMPA...Lila....Redkat.....Doozer......Redrocks...Beav...and whoever the hell else is around.....have a nice afternoon/evening, and, if I see you when I return later on, good, if not, I'll see you around.

Byeeee.

redkat said:
I wonder if I should be more afraid of being perceived a moron :hmm:

I just like talking to people or mostly listening. I think I'm a bit shy but very friendly at the same time

book idea- give me a bit so I can remember:huh:

Uhh, yesterday you said you had an idea for a book. Then today you said you thought about it and it sounded idiotic, which is promising. Maybe it had to do with my exciting lifestyle?

UberBeaver said:

Uhh, yesterday you said you had an idea for a book. Then today you said you thought about it and it sounded idiotic, which is promising. Maybe it had to do with my exciting lifestyle?

I keep getting distracted by distractions :scream:

Dana answer your damn phone :grumpy:

energizer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom