The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
What kind of a world is it where no one wants a free sofa in great shape, and an almost matching chair? :mad:

Thanks for the synopsis, NSW. Nothing but fun and games in here, I see. :lol:

My pleasure...rare's the time when I'm concise, VP, so, treasure it. Treasure it well.

VP, how's that finger?

UberBeaver said:

My dilemna is partly due to the kid and partially due to the wife. It'd be outright mean to be like, "Woman, I see you still have pain and trouble getting around. SILENCE WHEN I SPEAK TO THEE! However, you brought this upon yourself when thou ate the apple - WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SILENCE? HM? Good. Now, you will STFU and tend to the crying female child - whom I will call so until the DNA tests return - whilst I go out and drink and go to see a cover band of a band I don't even listen to. FOR THE THIRD TIME, SILENCE! Are we clear?" Right?

So if both are, god willing, doing well, I'll be in full effect! :happy:

If you're even one third as funny as you are here you'd better be coming. :lmao:

No spoken words said:

My pleasure...rare's the time when I'm concise, VP, so, treasure it. Treasure it well.

VP, how's that finger?

Duly treasured. Although your lengthier communications are quite enjoyable, as well. They both have their place, really. :)

Finger. I think I may have busted it open a little while moving furniture today. I haven't had time to remove the bandage and check, yet. I'm saving that treat for later. Seems to be okay now, thanks.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If you're even one third as funny as you are here you'd better be coming. :lmao:

I'm actually kinda quiet (until I have a few drinks, then I babble.) I figure what I'll do is bring a laptop, and sit near by and just IM my input to any conversations around me.

Well I want to book now, but my friend may have to go away for work at this last min and doesn't want to book yet. If she does go, I'd like to fly together, but I'm getting antsy about waiting...if I go ahead and book she might get all pissy the way some female folk do over nothing :rolleyes: even though she is not normally like that. If that happens she may say fuck, I"m not going.

I hate drama.

drink please :thirsty:

We're here because as was stated earlier....this thread cannot be stopped. And, 700 is in our sights. Dare we quit? Now? On the eve of our victo....I''ll shut up.

UberBeaver said:

I'm actually kinda quiet (until I have a few drinks, then I babble.) I figure what I'll do is bring a laptop, and sit near by and just IM my input to any conversations around me.

Could you imagine...that would be awesome...all the shy people typing away, then a few drinks later abandoned laptops everywhere!!

snowbunny00774 said:

Could you imagine...that would be awesome...all the shy people typing away, then a few drinks later abandoned laptops everywhere!!

lol, that would be great.

I'm generally quiet around people I don't know, cause I don't want to say something stupid and hurt someone's feelings or piss someone off. I figure I'll be ok around people from here cause I've done some STOOPID shit and no one seems to hate me. :happy:

redkat said:
:tsk: how can a shy person be afraid to meet another shy person.

You are joking right? For me I just think that I'm afraid of being a complete moron and people might have fractionally higher expectations than that.

UberBeaver said:

I figure I'll be ok around people from here cause I've done some STOOPID shit and no one seems to hate me. :happy:

It has just made us want to meet you more!!

snowbunny00774 said:

I can be pretty quiet at first (ok, there's only a couple people in this thread who've met me so I'm hoping they keep mum :lol: ) but I guarantee if you're cool I'll open up more. I'm friendly like that. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

You are joking right? For me I just think that I'm afraid of being a complete moron and people might have fractionally higher expectations than that.

You people will have low expectations of me and I'll still be petrified. But that's how I roll....petrified style. Try rolling like that, Beav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom