The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

Pretty much the same. More sheetrock. The cat furthered his plan to end me. The wife was home though. And we have no pizza. :( Other than that, yeah, still non-stop excitement. It's how I roll, really. I don't know any other life.

Seriously, your journal entry yesterday was a classic. Nice work.

No spoken words said:

I actually like taking drives up and around PV. It's like another world up there. Stables and such. Nice views from the ocean, but from above...there's a whale watching place/museum that I like to go to to read and listen to my Ipod.

Do not down to Long Beach all that often, despite the close poximity, most of my life is cenetered around West LA.

Are you a native to CA?

yes, grew up in Torrance! moved to Long Beach about 14 years ago. i love this area. where in Redondo are you? Mr BAW and I grew up on 190th St.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

Beav, that pussy of yours is going to end you when you least expect it. Some pussies are just trickier than others. :shh:

I'm afraid that if I ever made a post like this, somehow my HR department at work would find out about it and terminate my ass post-haste.

Oh, I believe it, and, I've "said" far worse, too, but, I'm just so fucking conditioned not to type stuff like that in e-mail at work that it's funny to see it electronically, elsewhere.

Dear HR, if you're reading this.....f^&k you. There! That'll show them. Or not.

Oh, I know where that is.

Sometimes, I'll get a Wendy's craving, and there is one on Western...I'll take 190th down that way, sometimes will take Prairie back down to Torrance blvd.

Now you know I like Wendy's.

ETA - I grew up in NYC, moved to LA in 1997, down to Redondo in October of 2004.

Beaver, this topic is a juggernaut. Why even contemplate its stoppability? None exists.

Fuckin' Redrocks :tsk:

Dooz - do not even think of bailing...up in the air my ass :madwife:

Beav - you better get that child settled, no more cancellations :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
Fuckin' Redrocks :tsk:

Dooz - do not even think of bailing...up in the air my ass :madwife:

Fuck, I think at this point we'll chip in for a babysitter.

And on second thought, Snow, fuck those chastity belts. :mad:

We'll show NY a good time no matter who shows up!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Fuck, I think at this point we'll chip in for a babysitter.

And on second thought, Snow, fuck those chastity belts. :mad:

We'll show NY a good time no matter who shows up!

:drool: I'm in.

Maybe BB Kings has a creche or something, that way he can bring the fam if he has to.

Dooz, who do I need to talk to get this shit sorted for you?? I'll show them a real snowbunny..

April (can I call you that?) Order has been cancelled :up:

Hi VP. I've been in and out of the house/site today.....and I still need a haircut.

Other updates -

People are canceling on going to NY and it's making other people sad.

This thread is a juggernaut, it cannot and likely will not be stopped.

Reggie thinks April is bang-worthy.

There are pussies that just cannot be trusted in this life.

That pretty much catches you up.

snowbunny00774 said:

My dilemna is partly due to the kid and partially due to the wife. It'd be outright mean to be like, "Woman, I see you still have pain and trouble getting around. SILENCE WHEN I SPEAK TO THEE! However, you brought this upon yourself when thou ate the apple - WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SILENCE? HM? Good. Now, you will STFU and tend to the crying female child - whom I will call so until the DNA tests return - whilst I go out and drink and go to see a cover band of a band I don't even listen to. FOR THE THIRD TIME, SILENCE! Are we clear?" Right?

So if both are, god willing, doing well, I'll be in full effect! :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:

Do not cancel - this is your warning.

VP - I sorry...slacking just seemed like a better option :shrug:

I can't cancel...flight is booked, done. Tickets are bought. I stay in che parents, so that's taken care of. I'm there, I shall return to my ancestral home to partake in the goodness that is an interference gathering. And to wish my Dad a happy 61st.

What kind of a world is it where no one wants a free sofa in great shape, and an almost matching chair? :mad:

Thanks for the synopsis, NSW. Nothing but fun and games in here, I see. :lol:

redkat said:
:madwife:

we were all supposed to go on and live our lives for a few hours

wtf is happening here

I put in a solid hour or two of living my life. I'll get back to it soon, want to go take a drive, the weather is good today....describing my jaunts around PV made me want to take another one.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom