The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still did not get my haircut. I have clippers here and can and have done it myself, but, today, I want professionals working on it. So, Supercuts ahoy! Wait, I said professionals. Damn.

Doozer61 said:

:wave: you live near me :D well, at least you live closer than April does.

Oh, on a day like today with little traffic, I can be on the 405 and in the LBC in a manner of minutes. Or, I could back road it on down, through and around Palos Verdes.

UberBeaver said:

Yup yup, and formerly of the 718. :( No mas. Back to the land of mini vans and soccer moms, twisted neighbors and tended lawns.

I grew up representin the 212 but then the man told my parents that we were 718....then I graduated and migrated to the 516, North and South shores, then.....it was time for West Coast gangsta phase, and I've been straight reppin the 310 ever since.

What?

No spoken words said:

I grew up representin the 212 but then the man told my parents that we were 718....then I graduated and migrated to the 516, North and South shores, then.....it was time for West Coast gangsta phase, and I've been straight reppin the 310 ever since.

What?

I remember the days when the 212 was all inclusive, but now that shit's been stretched crazy thin. Only the uppity's in the Manhattan roll that way, and shit, some of them been degraded with the 646. And the Isle been cut up in two too, the East Sayid folks rock with the 631, while us Nassau gansta still hard hittin with the 516. Keepin that shit real.

I had no idea Sufflok was 631...I did some North Shore Nassua time...and some South Shore Suffolk time.....my parents still represent the 718, in Da Boggie Down.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey Beav, have an even better day today than yesterday?

Pretty much the same. More sheetrock. The cat furthered his plan to end me. The wife was home though. And we have no pizza. :( Other than that, yeah, still non-stop excitement. It's how I roll, really. I don't know any other life.

Doozer61 said:

yes, you can. :up: you ought to venture this way. :yes:

I actually like taking drives up and around PV. It's like another world up there. Stables and such. Nice views from the ocean, but from above...there's a whale watching place/museum that I like to go to to read and listen to my Ipod.

Do not down to Long Beach all that often, despite the close poximity, most of my life is cenetered around West LA.

Are you a native to CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom