The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Snow, I say hello, call the baby cute, no reply...and people wonder why I deem myself forgettable!!! :)

I'm still torn on getting a haircut today. Getting one today means....getting up and getting dressed and driving my car and speaking and then sitting back down. I'm not sure I'm up for all of that effort.

Go get one. Cause when you're back at work next week you'll be sitting there wishing you had while you were off, instead of having to go and do it after a long day at work. :)

No spoken words said:
Snow, I say hello, call the baby cute, no reply...and people wonder why I deem myself forgettable!!! :)

I said hello everyone - that was in advance to people who came after me as well. Thanks for the baby comments - she made the trip worthwhile :)

Get a haircut - If I'm being guilted into a run (or walk :shifty: )then you should get out too!!

shameless plug...

Dream Setlist

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mofo
I Will Follow (Like A Song drum intro snippet just before the "your eyes..." verse)
Gone
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Mysterious Ways
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Running To Stand Still
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Angel Of Harlem
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
One
Please

Where The Streets Have No Name
With Or Without You
Cry / The Electric Co.

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
Zooropa/Numb snippet
Kite (with outro solo)
Love Is Blindness/Can't Help Falling In Love

:shifty:

Damn you Zoot...you always know what to say.

What? No, just dust in the room, I'm not crying. Sniff.

Snow, color me inspired, I'll get my head buzzed, 4 setting on the clippers style, today.

Hi Brightest. I'm new in this thread. Some of the people that post here know me, some don't...and some, like Zoot, well, let's just say that the friendship got formed, and it got formed fast, and it's not gonna break anytime soon. Even if Red Light sucks and I'm an asshole.

:lol:!

Well, welcome to the thread. I'm Bri, the humble bartender.

I think I've seen you about this vast blue land of crack, in fact we may have exchanged words once or twice before. :hmm:

Thora!:hug:
Back from your trip eh? I read it was fabulous. :drool: And holy crap girl, you did a lot of reading! Looked like some good stuff. :up:
How are you?

(PS. Being productive is SO overrated)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora!:hug:
Back from your trip eh? I read it was fabulous. :drool: And holy crap girl, you did a lot of reading! Looked like some good stuff. :up:
How are you?

(PS. Being productive is SO overrated)

Yup - I got back on Wednesday. It was glorious! Yes, I did read a ton. What else are you gonna do on the beach all day while you're tanning?! :wink:

I'm doing good. Work is so slow - I'm in my new position now, but I've really done nothing, as my supervisor is still on holiday! :lol: It's weird to be at work, yet be totally allowed to goof off all day.

How are you? Did you have a nice Christmas and all that?

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:!

Well, welcome to the thread. I'm Bri, the humble bartender.

I think I've seen you about this vast blue land of crack, in fact we may have exchanged words once or twice before. :hmm:

That's entirely possible, I posted here a lot in a short span of time just as the Vertigo tour kicked off...was in the set list threads a lot.

When you say "exchange words", I hope they were pleasant words.

:)

ThoraSEB said:

Yup - I got back on Wednesday. It was glorious! Yes, I did read a ton. What else are you gonna do on the beach all day while you're tanning?! :wink:

I'm doing good. Work is so slow - I'm in my new position now, but I've really done nothing, as my supervisor is still on holiday! :lol: It's weird to be at work, yet be totally allowed to goof off all day.

How are you? Did you have a nice Christmas and all that?

Hawaii :drool:
Sun, sea and sand...
I'm sooo jealous.

Altho I guess I can't complain, the weather has been so weird lately! No snow, it's even been warm....above freezing basically all month! :crazy:

Slow work is good...means you can ease back from vacation mode. :wink:

It was good! I'm such a christmas whore :lol: Besides, Gram's cooking always makes me happy.

No spoken words said:
I'm a little relived and disappointed at the same time not to have made a revenge list. I'll just ether have to be thrilled about it, or try harder. :)

Fear not....I have complete faith that with a little effort and persistence you too can make my list.

It's stiff competition you know.
Everyone wants in....but hey, a girl's only got so much time for plotting of revenge...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Fear not....I have complete faith that with a little effort and persistence you too can make my list.

It's stiff competition you know.
Everyone wants in....but hey, a girl's only got so much time for plotting of revenge...

I'd be disppointed if you were easy when it came to provoking you into thoughts of revenge. You want to be an xmas whore....go whore it up, thumbs up....but, don't be a revenge whore....be a revenge connoisseur. When you destroy me, I want to know I earned it.

:)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hawaii :drool:
Sun, sea and sand...
I'm sooo jealous.

Altho I guess I can't complain, the weather has been so weird lately! No snow, it's even been warm....above freezing basically all month! :crazy:

Slow work is good...means you can ease back from vacation mode. :wink:

It was good! I'm such a christmas whore :lol: Besides, Gram's cooking always makes me happy.

It was quite a shock to my system to come back to the cold here. :lol: I was still in my shorts and tank top, and it was snowing when we landed! :lmao: Not very fun.

Oooh - we just got free bread! Damn, I love working here! :D There's a bakery that's nearby, and every now and then over the holidays they stop by and drop us off tasty bread. :drool:

And now the pizza is here for our lunch, so I'm off! See you all later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom