The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:yes:

I held out on buying it for myself. It was torture. :sick:

I had to order U218 yesterday since I didn't get it. I hope I got the right one, with the booklet and dvd. :nerd:

I'm sure it must have been hard to wait. :) It's an amazing book! :drool:

I still haven't bought U218 yet, but I'm pretty much convinced that I'm going to buy it this weekend. As much as I don't need the songs, I'm a collecting whore, and it wouldn't feel right not to have it. :lol:

redkat said:
Reg :madwife:

April
she's new and could very well be the wormhole. It just makes sense

what's the matter zootles?

I got two U2 by U2's should I return one, keep them both and keep one pristine? Give it away to another fan that may not already have it :hmm:

I'd give it to another fan. :up: I did that a few years ago when I got two copies of According to the Rolling Stones.

I'm a newbie again :cute: :lol:

Hey Zoot, 'sup?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yeah, that was tough, not buying it myself...but I knew that someone would turn up with it as a Xmas gift for me. :yes:

And I just picked up the Deluxe version of U218 Singles! :up:

That's why I held out as well. Normally that doesn't work out for me. Apparently my brothers girlfriend helped him shop this year ;)

I got u218 video as well, how do i know if it's deluxe?

April I meant new to this thread :tongue:

redkat said:

That's why I held out as well. Normally that doesn't work out for me. Apparently my brothers girlfriend helped him shop this year ;)

I knew that, lol. :lol:

I haven't been pure in regards to this place for a loooooooooooooong time. :shh:

The deluxe version has the dvd and comes with a booklet attached to the case.

redkat said:

It's only Deluxe if you got the singles CD and the Milan DVD...otherwise it's just a bunch of videos...:shrug:

I just was invited to go see Babel with my mom and her boyfriend. He said he'd take us to dinner after, but I might be going out with a friend tonight. :hmm:

Also, as much as I love them, I've seen them for four days out of the last seven (three days for holiday stuff, then yesterday I was over for a bit), so I may pass even if the plans with the friend fail to materialize.

I can always try the new number I just got if I get bored. :macdevil:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh Thora...you're not a whore :no:

Unless you're really drunk and then you're an animal!!! :shifty:

:giggle:

There will be drunkenness this weekend, but I won't have internet access, sadly. :lol:

Hi kat! :wave:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

You always have an excuse :tsk:

Afternoon all:wave:

I know, I know. :reject: I'm going to visit the fam for the holiday, and they're way behind the times. They don't even have an answering machine or the internet. :lol: However, they do have sattelite TV. :shrug: Crazy.

Hey Zoots and NSW! :wave:

Lazy is good! :yes:

I'm having a lazy day at work today, and we just got an email that we're all getting pizza for lunch! :drool: Plus, it's a half day, which is always a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom