The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks in*

I am feeling generic teenage love angst, I let it all out in this one big post I was going to make in Zoo Confessionals, and concluded it by wishing that I enjoyed alcohols, and then thought to come here.

Scotch please...

One more for the road:

http:// down load.you send it.com/ECC5F24D00F602FB

Sorry for the plethora of spaces. Interference seems to have gotten stricter regarding ysi links.

I'm off to watch the second half of POTC 2. the first half was so boring, I fell asleep watching it the other night.

Night kids. :wave:

Techie2000 said:
*walks in*

I am feeling generic teenage love angst, I let it all out in this one big post I was going to make in Zoo Confessionals, and concluded it by wishing that I enjoyed alcohols, and then thought to come here.

Scotch please...

*scotch*

don't think i've seen you in here before, welcome :wave:

I leave for a little SpongeBob Uno and some Grey's Anatomy, and everyone heads to bed :tsk:

Sounds like fun NSW. At least you know what you are doing. I'm sure there will be crap on TV and cable. I still wonder why I pay over $100 a month for a zillion channels, yet there is nothing to watch. Maybe I should try & rent something tomorrow. Or steal my friend's copy of 'Little Miss Sunshine'. :hmm:

Oh, and I have 160 proof rum if any is needed :whistle:

VintagePunk said:
One more for the road:

http:// down load.you send it.com/ECC5F24D00F602FB

Sorry for the plethora of spaces. Interference seems to have gotten stricter regarding ysi links.

I'm off to watch the second half of POTC 2. the first half was so boring, I fell asleep watching it the other night.

Night kids. :wave:

It's Johnny, VP. He could recite the phone book and I'd pay $10 to see it. :drool:

I'm going to miss sleeping this good when I go back to work.

I still haven't finished U2 by U2, and I bought it the day it came out. :uhoh: I only have a few pages left though. It's not the most comfortable book to sit down on the couch with! :lol:

Reg :madwife:

April
she's new and could very well be the wormhole. It just makes sense

what's the matter zootles?

I got two U2 by U2's should I return one, keep them both and keep one pristine? Give it away to another fan that may not already have it :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom