The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

:yikes: Hopefully so!

I've had my iPod for a year and a bit, and it's still fine. I had one problem with it that was fixed easily enough, but I'm hoping it keeps on lasting. :)

I've had mine for about a year too and it just got a new home (Bose docking station) for christmas so hopefully it will last a long time.

VintagePunk said:

Me too! The past month and a half, two months have been absolutely insane for me. I've holed up in my house, and I'm playing hermit this week. It's been glorious. :drool:

But why is the rum gone? :sad:

I've been telling myself all month that this week was going to be mine, to do with what I wanted. Which isn't too much of a stretch being me, myself and I and not having to answer to anyone at all.

I've stayed up late, slept in, watched movies, gone and done the holiday thing, and I was bored with it by last night.

Might go to the movies or something with a friend tomorrow, though. And NYE might be something now, too. We'll see. :hmm:

anadgemila said:

I've had mine for about a year too and it just got a new home (Bose docking station) for christmas so hopefully it will last a long time.

Sarah got a base as well, but her doo-doo head father got her the wrong colour, after being told the correct colour, so we have to return it. :huh:

Thora, empty rum bottles are such a sad state of affairs. :sigh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I've been telling myself all month that this week was going to be mine, to do with what I wanted. Which isn't too much of a stretch being me, myself and I and not having to answer to anyone at all.

I've stayed up late, slept in, watched movies, gone and done the holiday thing, and I was bored with it by last night.

Might go to the movies or something with a friend tomorrow, though. And NYE might be something now, too. We'll see. :hmm:

I haven't been bored at all. I've been catching up with things around the house, returning phone calls from months ago, e-mailing, and enjoying every second of it. It won't be long before the world's demanding my attention again. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I haven't been bored at all. I've been catching up with things around the house, returning phone calls from months ago, e-mailing, and enjoying every second of it. It won't be long before the world's demanding my attention again. :sigh:

I've got a million things to do as well before I go back on Tuesday but I am the world's worst procrastinator. :reject:

I told myself I was going to get my NY travel squared away and so far have not made so much as a move to do it.

At least I got the iTunes somewhat resembling something I can be happy with.

I've laid low this week and have fucking loved every minute of it.

My Ipod is my friend. My good friend.

Well, just actually made some NYE plans I approve of....a good friend and her husband are having a sports-mimosa-athon at their house starting at 10am PT and going until 1-2am PT, so, perfect, I just committed to attending.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude, I know you. You're 36, been to 30+ U2 shows and live in Redondo Beach :up:

We're like old buddies...emphasis on the 'old'

:lol:

Hey nsw!!! :wave:

At least you're literate and know where the profile button is. :) We're just like old buddies, without all the baggage of knowing each other.

No spoken words said:
Well, just actually made some NYE plans I approve of....a good friend and her husband are having a sports-mimosa-athon at their house starting at 10am PT and going until 1-2am PT, so, perfect, I just committed to attending.

Sounds good! :up: What sports will you be watching?

ThoraSEB said:

Sounds good! :up: What sports will you be watching?

NFL at 10am and 1pm, like I normally would anyway....then there is a UCLA basketball game at some point.....there is one college bowl game that night, I believe, so we'll watch that too....not sure what else is on the docket. Am sure someone will talk trash and a Trivial Pursuit game will break out. Talk about a crazy night!!! You know, or not. But still.

I got back on Tuesday...and I've stopped by here and said "hey" but I've mostly been busy.

I have about two more minutes and then I 'outta here' for the evening. I'm going into work tomorrow...don't ask me why, but I am.

:nerd:

No spoken words said:

NFL at 10am and 1pm, like I normally would anyway....then there is a UCLA basketball game at some point.....there is one college bowl game that night, I believe, so we'll watch that too....not sure what else is on the docket. Am sure someone will talk trash and a Trivial Pursuit game will break out. Talk about a crazy night!!! You know, or not. But still.

Right on. :) Hey, sometimes low key NYE parties are the best! :D I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom