The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Thora - There was an article in the L.A. Times about Champagnes. I think you just have to register with the website. I'm trying to find the link for you (I'll PM it if/when I get it)

Thanks Lila - I got the PM! I've had several of the ones mentioned in that article. :)

I went to the liquor store tonight, and the store was so busy, so I just found one on my own. I figure if it's not that good, oh well. It's just my family, and there will be plenty of other booze - I'm not the only one bringing champagne, etc. :wink:

We'll just be having the champagne at midnight - we'll mostly be drinking wine and beer for the rest of the weekend. :)

Getting drunk with the family is so weird, but totally fun. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
We'll just be having the champagne at midnight - we'll mostly be drinking wine and beer for the rest of the weekend. :)

The first time I ordered a beer with my dad he almost fell out of his chair. It was wierd!

anadgemila said:

The first time I ordered a beer with my dad he almost fell out of his chair. It was wierd!

:yes: I remember the first time I drank with my parents. It was very weird indeed. :lol:

My mom's cousin runs a very excellent winery, so we're lucky to have some fabulous wines all the time. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

My mom and I do so at family gatherings. We're in the kitchen sneaking Captain Morgan into our diet cokes while everyone is talking about whatever it is that drove us to head to the kitchen in the first place.

I'm up to the M's on the iTunes cleanup. Mostly I've just been unchecking stuff I'm sick to death of. Not too terrible, but I am getting sleepy.

My DVD player is officially busted. I had to go get the PSII out of the closet and hook it up so it can serve as my DVD player until a suitable replacement is located.

I want a drink, now.

No spoken words said:
My DVD player is officially busted. I had to go get the PSII out of the closet and hook it up so it can serve as my DVD player until a suitable replacement is located.

I want a drink, now.

:sad:

Knock on wood, my iPod is going on two years strong.

I'm coming to the U2 crap soon. Lots of unchecking will be had here. I got rid of all the boots a while back but now it's just various things I've downloaded I haven't listened to yet and probably won't until I get on a huge U2 kick again.

When I was at the Apple store last month, oh how I was :drool: at the U2 video iPod.

I went on a run today and out of nowhere my iPod magically flew off of it's clip and leaped through the air to the hard, hard ground below.

This isn't the first time it's practiced it's magic leaping.

I hope it's okay. :yikes:

VertigoGal said:
I went on a run today and out of nowhere my iPod magically flew off of it's clip and leaped through the air to the hard, hard ground below.

I should hasten to add that this is my 3rd Ipod.....2 leaped to their deaths, much like yours tried to do today.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ask me what I did tonight. :lol:

I'm decompressing this week, that's my excuse.

Glad your finger's better.

Me too! The past month and a half, two months have been absolutely insane for me. I've holed up in my house, and I'm playing hermit this week. It's been glorious. :drool:

But why is the rum gone? :sad:

VertigoGal said:

:yikes: Hopefully so!

I've had my iPod for a year and a bit, and it's still fine. I had one problem with it that was fixed easily enough, but I'm hoping it keeps on lasting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom