The Temple Bar, Where Everyone Knows Your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sings* "and they're always glad you came.."
:wink:

Hey!! How are you?

I am carrying out the boring task of sorting all my uni files on my computer :nerd: - what a nerd I am!

What you up to?

Tilli said:
I am carrying out the boring task of sorting all my uni files on my computer :nerd: - what a nerd I am!

I've still got my GCSE coursework on here from 4 years ago. Even when I transferred all the files off the old PC onto this one I still didn't delete them...

Last edited:
:nerd:

I understand this - it is like you don't want to get rid of them 'just in case'.

Ha! The computer is amazing for that!

Do you live out in the countryside Raven? I get the impression from the photos you've posted that you are out in the wilds!

Tilli said:
:nerd:

I understand this - it is like you don't want to get rid of them 'just in case'.

Yes, one never knows when one may need to know the answer to:

Trace the changes in the audience’s perceptions of Juliet’s relationship with her parents throughout the play. How would you, as the director, demonstrate these changes on stage?

^Indeed, always good if you're short of topic of conversations down the pub. :yes:

How would one overcome the staging difficulties in a production of Ibsen's Peer Gynt?

Answer: Put it on the radio! (Extremely random film quote from one of my fave films - Educating Rita - before you think I have become all cultured or something).

What crap you learn at school really!

Last edited:
Wow - the most we get is a few foxes or squirrels! Unless you count some of the rough people coming back from the pub as mooses - but they're a different kind!

How far from the city are you then?

Tilli said:

What crap you learn at school really!

Yep, I've just found a file called 'Housing Estates in East Middlesborough' from my Geography AS level :huh:

Raven- have you seen any more of the moose family? EDIT- sorry ignore that. I've just read back to the last page.

Last edited:
I wish I could've gotten a picture of them, but there was a car there and I didn't want to spook them and have them run into traffic or something. Or at me, since it was a mother and her babies.

^Aww wow. I wanna move to Canada. How amazing would it be to see something like that! We do get wild deer in the park where I live though. Plus there is a monkey sanctuary too where the monkeys roam about too!

RavenBlue said:
I wish I could've gotten a picture of them, but there was a car there and I didn't want to spook them and have them run into traffic or something. Or at me, since it was a mother and her babies.

Yeah, I can imagine that's something you don't want to do!

:wave:Hi bono_man!

^Did we bore you that much?We could talk about Muse if you want.:wink:

Byee!

Tilli said:
^Aww wow. I wanna move to Canada. How amazing would it be to see something like that! We do get wild deer in the park where I live though. Plus there is a monkey sanctuary too where the monkeys roam about too!

Yeah, there's loads of deer round here too. I remember coming across a family of them in the woods and just watching them for ages. :cute: (As opposed to the usual 'deer leaps out into middle of road right in front of your car' scenario)

Tilli said:
^Did we bore you that much?We could talk about Muse if you want.:wink:

Byee!

:lol: No, its just been a bit of a long day, and I've had way too much junk to eat tonight as I had some friends I used to go to school with over....

I may be back shortley, thus, I hope you can all manage to keep this place going without me..:)

^Pah, is this the tourist board speaking?:eyebrow:

:wink: I am pretty sure there are more wild animals in city areas now than when I was a kid. Deer are supposed to be really shy and hard to spot.

See you later bono_man!

Lots of deer here as well. I was in the woods a couple months ago just sitting against the tree and I heard footfall behind me. Thought ti might be my brother or something but then I turned and this young buck came strolling out and ate some grass. Then he caught my scent and looked straight at me. He raised his hoof and stomped it on the ground twice and sort of snorted. I looked away and he moved on... but for a second I thought for sure I was going to have to climb that tree.

Back
Top Bottom