The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess you ain't trying HARD enough :whistle: :shifty:

69_1.gif

too much work this week, but the payoff is VEGAS baby!
69_1.gif

i listened to preachers
i listened to fools (cough beav cough)
i listen to drop outs
who write their own rules (cough NSW cough)

Chicago is my favorite city that I've travelled to (Philly's still my favorite), ahead of:

New York
DC
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Dallas
Orlando
Raliegh

So, be proud, Chicago.

UberBeaver said:
choo chooooooooooooooo!

Oh, amen to that.

When the crazy train makes stops like that, I just feel very fortunate to have access to the train's route, to watch it speen down the tracks, careening out of control, to a world I simply do not fucking understand.

No spoken words said:

Oh, amen to that.

When the crazy train makes stops like that, I just feel very fortunate to have access to the train's route, to watch it speen down the tracks, careening out of control, to a world I simply do not fucking understand.

No kidding. The pleasure, the privilege is mine. I just love the dichotomy of mind, the utter lack of reason. Also - I just watched Layer Cake again, and that movie is friggin brilliant.

No spoken words said:
I'm proud to live here in Chicago. It's not NY, but, it sure is a step up from LA.

I've never been to Chicago, but from what I hear, I'd like it. It's a nice mix of Northeast with a bit of Mid West. I'd like to
go.

I really don't like LA. It's like a huge suburb littered with really weird shit. Sorry, LA people.

I do, however, want to retire in San Diego.

San Diego is amazing. LA weather is great, but, unbelievably, it's better down there. I spent 10 years in LA, and learned to love a lot of aspects of it, but at the end of the day, it's just not the right city for me.

Chicago is a great blend of the NE and the MW, it really is a great town.

I loved Layer Cake.

I love the CT. I love it so much.

*ignores the LA comments :whistle: although after the many hours i just spent in LAX waiting for bags i'm thrilled to be out of there myself.

I tried to catch up but it's not gonna happen. I got to beav and bulgaria and my cousin was just telling me how awful her trip to bulgaria was.

i should REALLY try to sleep since I can't remember when i last did it. :wave:

redkat said:
*ignores the LA comments :whistle: although after the many hours i just spent in LAX waiting for bags i'm thrilled to be out of there myself.

I tried to catch up but it's not gonna happen. I got to beav and bulgaria and my cousin was just telling me how awful her trip to bulgaria was.

i should REALLY try to sleep since I can't remember when i last did it. :wave:

YAY! How was your trip? I never went to Bulgaria, and I never will. Though snow did and I'd recommend you read another page or so if you want a little :ohmy: OMGWTF to get you going.

it's better down here :up:

based on your name thingy work is rough at the moment?

i had a really craptastic day of travel that included an allergic reaction to something that I'm still spotty and itchy from, I look fantastic :sexywink:. Getting lost in the atlanta airport WITHOUT my ticket, getting stuck in customs and having my baggage lost. I hate the atlanta airport and hope to never see it again :killintheface:

my ipod sang it's last tune many hours ago as well, my cousin loaded a playlist for me and it's gone I can't retrieve it :sad:. RIP ipod :heart:

ok beav i'll go back to it tomorrow. I have to be up early tomorrow.

:kiss: missed you guys....

Atlanta sucks. Fucking Terminal E pisses me off. "Terminal A...B...where is E?"
"Oh, you need to board that train."
"Oh, tha - "
"That will take you to a tunnel."
"Oh...a tunnel?"
"Yes, a bus will drive you through a tunnel to a launch pad."
"OH - like one of them puddle jumpers that you board from the ramp?"
"No. The launch pad has an elevator. That will take you to the space shuttle. THAT will take you to Terminal E."
":yikes:"

OK, I just found Bulgaria on a map, because I had no idea where it was. It does have a long coast line, and it's down by Greece, so the weather is probably nice. I thought it was up near Belarus or someplace cold like that. That Northeast part by Russia. But it's not. So maybe it is nice.

It's nice if you like to be kidnapped and drugged.

Kat, rough is a strong word. It's busy, and challenging, but, fun. Thanks for asking, and, I'm really glad you're back!

it's my first day in a long time without a hangover :sad:

can I get an update around here? I know I'm missing out on stuff :grumpy:

what's with your location change snow? :(

are you in vegas lila?

are things over with the boy thora?

reg how is your dad?

carlos why haven't you added me to myspace?

beav
was there a pm or something about your trip that I didn't get? i wanna hear about it

april what happened in london that made you eager to go back?

nsw is busying launching

VP???

random passersby? how are ya

:waiting:

Back
Top Bottom