The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

still can't believe how that worked out even if you did break my table!

yeah - I'll PM you the code for the front too. Anytime you want to come in front is fine with me :flirt: :giggle:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Will you be leaving the back wide open (shut up, Carlos and Reggie) again if you're not home when I get there? :giggle: :kiss:

This statement leaves me somewhat conflicted. I'm in between :yikes: and :uhoh: and :hyper: . I just don't know how to feel. :(

snowbunny00774 said:

posted for you all at 3.20am. :tsk:

lol, I interpreted that post as "I'm drunk and going to sleep." Good luck. I have a big pot if you need to boil any pets just to, you know, make a point. Worked for me - 7 years in October!

UberBeaver said:

This statement leaves me somewhat conflicted. I'm in between :yikes: and :uhoh: and :hyper: . I just don't know how to feel. :(

lol, I interpreted that post as "I'm drunk and going to sleep." Good luck. I have a big pot if you need to boil any pets just to, you know, make a point. Worked for me - 7 years in October!

:lol:

Beav get your arse to Ontario this weekend. If you start driving now you and I might get there at the same time. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Beav get your arse to Ontario this weekend. If you start driving now you and I might get there at the same time. :mad:

:( I would if I could. I don't know why, but I when I said to my wife, "Listen you drunk hag of a woman, I'm going to a slutfest this weekend," she got all pissy. WTF? "WAH WAH WAH respect WAH WAH BABY WAH WAH WAH - DIE - Police - :blahblah: back to your parents :blahblah: your ass." She gets irrational sometimes. I don't understand.

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol: - sometimes I think you patronize me, but that's okay, better than not being patronized right? RITE??:shifty:

someone come and finish cleaning for me. please. pretty please.

Me, be sarcastic or patronize....:no:

Me :love: you and enjoy your enteraining posts...:yes:

Me, :shifty:...always...:up:

You, my favorite Canadian from London/Ontario...:yes:

UberBeaver said:

:( I would if I could. I don't know why, but I when I said to my wife, "Listen you drunk hag of a woman, I'm going to a slutfest this weekend," she got all pissy. WTF? "WAH WAH WAH respect WAH WAH BABY WAH WAH WAH - DIE - Police - :blahblah: back to your parents :blahblah: your ass." She gets irrational sometimes. I don't understand.

:sad:

Ok, remind me why I barely go into FYM again? :scream:

People who involve wintry weather, valuable jewelry, and random sets of digits?

UberBeaver said:

Are we married to the same woman...:confused:

FYM is such a goofy wasteland. And the irony of it being called Free Your Mind is my probably my favorite thing about that thread. And the liberals are just as bad as the conservatives. There's a few that can stay rational, and I feel bad for them. I think most people that tend to be in the middle don't bother posting in there very often cause it's a lost cause. It doesn't matter how right you are, someone is going to lose their fucking mind.

phillyfan26 said:
People who involve wintry weather, valuable jewelry, and random sets of digits?

Who are Santa's Little Helpers?

I think I might be the only independent in there. When I criticize Republicans, they always say, "You've got liberal bias." Uh, sorry pal.

Yeah, it's school yrad name calling for grown ups. I bet you if you went back to when these people were little kids, they probably argued the same way.
"Ms. Penelope said I was in charge of milk today?"
"No, Ms. Walters said I was in charge, and she's older, so she's better."
"You're a dummy jerk."
"You have a liberal bias."
"....:sob: :sob:...MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

UberBeaver said:

Who are Santa's Little Helpers?

The question should be "who is"

santaslittlehelper.jpg

phillyfan26 said:
I think I might be the only independent in there. When I criticize Republicans, they always say, "You've got liberal bias." Uh, sorry pal.

That's what I don't get. It's either or in there and I admit I'm mostly liberal but jesus joseph and mary (thank god I am not posting this in there right now or the religious conservatives would be ALL over my ass for that one) Beav's right - people lose their fucking minds in there.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, it's school yrad name calling for grown ups. I bet you if you went back to when these people were little kids, they probably argued the same way.
"Ms. Penelope said I was in charge of milk today?"
"No, Ms. Walters said I was in charge, and she's older, so she's better."
"You're a dummy jerk."
"You have a liberal bias."
"....:sob: :sob:...MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I've never seen Bruce down there. Though my neighbor who has a house down the shore too right by me (based on the "All Philadelphians Go to the Beach Together with the Same People Rule") is a huge fan. Maybe he can drive over to Asbury Park.

I'll be a little farther south, in the Ocean City area.

Back
Top Bottom