The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
howdy. is it tonight yet :hyper:

there was a reply this am :shifty: short but it had the important element. a question!!!! to which I can reply :hyper:
Only thing is the type of response I can give doesn't allow for much more convo but I DON"T CARE - I's happy :D

snowbunny00774 said:

there was a reply this am :shifty: short but it had the important element. a question!!!! to which I can reply :hyper:
Only thing is the type of response I can give doesn't allow for much more convo but I DON"T CARE - I's happy :D

:hyper:

Nice video, Reg. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

Did I completely miss something when I ran through last night's posts? :hyper::hyper:

snowbunny00774 said:

:scratch:

< is too lazy to go back in this thread...:sigh:

unico said:

i confirmed your request :) lol be careful what you put on there, my students check my profile often, as you can see.

:mac:

jk.

The reason I ask, is because there is a ITTH group there :up:

AH "ladies it is done"

:hyper: what a better night to celebrate than tonight

i'm outta here. im sick and gonna go get some stuff to hopefully make me feel better so i can go out tomorrow. :wave: have a good one!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Snow's big mouth...:drool:

And snow I don't think you're a nutjob...I really do think you're :cute:

Seriously...:yes:

:lol: - sometimes I think you patronize me, but that's okay, better than not being patronized right? RITE??:shifty:

someone come and finish cleaning for me. please. pretty please.

Back
Top Bottom