The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
What the hell happened to fixing the name of the bar?

This makes me sad.

I asked for suggestions, but nobody responded. :sad:

I'm too stressed to be witty right now, so I need help.

ETA - it's too late now, anyways. It's been over an hour. Sorry. I phail. :reject:

lynnok said:
well Detroit officially has two more cute residents and one creepy one. :sad:

need to learn about Detroit

Is he just creepy cause of the profession or is he deep down a really nice guy?

On second thought, don't answer. I'll probably end up with him anyway. :lol:

I seem to attract those types.

Detroit's not the gaping hole of racial unrest and overall craptasticness that everyone who comes here :angry: says it is. We're actually on an upswing and it's not *that* terrible.

The economy, however, is total shit and if you want to buy a house they're practically giving them away (if they were I'd have one, giving them away that is).

It's fine Thora :hug: I'm just a mean cow :)

you should make the next bar but what we'll do is spend this one working on bringing out your inner sedductress and then the next one will be pure brilliance :up:

snowbunny00774 said:
It's fine Thora :hug: I'm just a mean cow :)

you should make the next bar but what we'll do is spend this one working on bringing out your inner sedductress and then the next one will be pure brilliance :up:

:lol:

I do need to work on that. :D

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Kinda like 'East California' from Kids in America...there's no such thing as 'East California'...:huh:

Exactly. :lol:

Ok, are we doing a She's All That inner seductress bringing out thing here?

We need some early 90's pop cheesiness to go with the montage of Snow and I (the Slutty Godmothers) teaching Thora how to be a um, Slut.

unico said:
oooh detroit! i applied for a job there...but they had to hold off on the hiring for the time being. good to know i can get a home there for cheap!

You did? Tell me what ends up happening with that.

Yeah, my mom is kicking my ass to buy a house, but eh... I'd rather live in a condo. Less outside work. :lazy:

Back
Top Bottom