The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cause he is scared of girls. What other possible reason would a single guy have to miss something called SLUTfest?

1.) Underage.
2.) Scared of girls.
3.) All of the above.

He was probably hangin' with your boy the Yankees fan. Probably sittin' round, talking about A-Rod and Jeter while single women are drunk in a hot tub. :tsk: :sigh:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Cause he is scared of girls. What other possible reason would a single guy have to miss something called SLUTfest?

1.) Underage.
2.) Scared of girls.
3.) All of the above.

true. he should get therapy or something.

round two is this weekend.

fah - the sunshine vw bus movie. so goood :sappysmile:

UberBeaver said:

It doesn't officially make her cry until she posts it in the movie forum about movies that make people cry.

haha, could you imagine me posting in there. I'd need to be paid for the time alone. (that's time by itself, not me being by myself).

what the punctuation to convey that, eng major?

And I'm 16 so it's summer. :hyper:

Although I've gotta wake up pretty early. I don't remember why.

UberBeaver said:

I'm off tomorrow. :D

Round 2? :hyper: Same cast? Wait....I wasn't invited. And the first one was planned while I was away...I get it. :sad:

:scream: I'M A MONSTER!

if you can get yourself here then you are in vi ted.

smaller cast, but we'll pick up the slack, no worries.

I'm not off tmw, however, based on the fact that it's a long weekend, and that most of my peers have the day off and I only have one staff in tmw and I'm leaving early, and it's been a crap week and I'm only drinking now (as opposed to Monday, Tues, wed, ) it's almost like being off :hyper:

snowbunny00774 said:

I laugh well at the sentiment. Could you envision my posting in there. I would require payment for the time I would need to post such a list. Oh, and as a side note: In the future I will edit all of mine own works, and not rely on helpful young lads from foreign lands to assist in such matters.

That would be more correcter.

beav said:

I laugh well at the sentiment. Could you envision my posting in there. I would require payment for the time I would need to post such a list. Oh, and as a side note: In the future I will edit all of mine own works, and not rely on helpful older men from foreign lands to assist in such matters.

good call beav - I think you've got it, by job.

OLDER? WTF? 6 friggin days! WTF? That's low, man, that's low.

Where you going on Vacation, Philly? The Shore with everyone else from Philly? I love how people from Philly vacation in New Jersey. LOL.

Hi fah and snow.

I'd love to take tomorrow off, but since I have Monday off, i can't really complain. I guess.

I'm so meh about everything today. :sigh: Bleah. I think I need sleep.

I'm concerned, I'm now watching crank and jason statham looks like he's fucking the drivers seat of a cab. He's not of course, but that was terrible. :directorthatnoonehired:

Where you going on Vacation, Philly? The Shore with everyone else from Philly? I love how people from Philly vacation in New Jersey. LOL.

I think we've found your name, by the way. Philly rolls pretty nicely.

Yes. Jersey shore. And the PhillyFam will be there. All my cousins and uncles and aunts and all. There's like 60 of us. Not joking.

I liked philf, as suggested by lynnok.

Because it doubles as "Philadelphian I'd like to fuck." So there's that.

UberBeaver said:
OLDER? WTF? 6 friggin days! WTF? That's low, man, that's low.

if you hadn't tried to sneak that in there I might have let you away with it....that makes no sense but whatever. sense clearly doesn't matter. ask Reg, he thinks I'm a fucking a nutjob and passes it off as if he thinks its :cute: :wink: No worries, I'll continue to oblige if it makes him happy :)

is that like the whole - hey new york, I'm from jersey city thing?

Last edited:
North Jersey is part of New York City. It's the sixth borough.

South Jersey is east Philadelphia.

The middle part is Jersey.

The End.

Good night.

phillyfan26 said:
I liked philf, as suggested by lynnok.

Because it doubles as "Philadelphian I'd like to fuck." So there's that.

I also like the suggestion of "Syphilis." That's a good one.

snowbunny00774 said:

if you hadn't tried to sneak that in there I might have let you away with it....that makes no sense but whatever. sense clearly doesn't matter. ask Reg, he thinks I'm a fucking a nutjob and passes it off as if he thinks its :cute: :wink: No worries, I'll continue to oblige if it makes him happy :)

is that like the whole - hey new york, I'm from jersay citry thing?

I didn't sneak anything in anywhere. Uncalled for.

What's funny about vacationing in Jersey is "vacationing" in "Jersey". It just doesn't register for most people, but every year Philadelphians take over the Shore. It's just funny.

phillyfan26 said:
North Jersey is part of New York City. It's the sixth borough.

Dude - come one. All the progress we've made and you're going to undo it? :sigh: Please don't ever say that again. It's offensive. Just cause they think it's true doesn't make it so.

Have a good vacation, man.

Beav - I'll stop encouraging Philly but at least I know how to push ny's buttons from now on!
\

confesh time - I don't want to go to ny so eaqrly in nov :(

Back
Top Bottom