The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is actually a very entertaining thread. I sometimes disappear for a bit, but always get drawn back, largely due to 2 of the people posting here right now. :)

phillyfan26 said:
I think this thread is the only one on this site where I laugh out loud.

I like how you snook in here. I'm gonna insist that if you stay you have to swear an oath that your not ever gonna rat any of us out and get us banned. not that you'd EVER do that, but still. :Do9

Absolutely not.

I've been secretly training with Rocky in Russian mountains to be prepared for the rigors and loyalty of this thread.

Did we ever get a legitimate explanation for who the guys following him in the car were?

KGB.

UberBeaver said:

I think you're missing the point. This is a U2 forum, and if I or anyone else wants to continue posting pictures of Larry's chest, thighs, abs, calfs, triceps...I gotta catch my breath.......hold on.......biceps, deltoids, quads - whatever - teeth, forearms - they are free to do so - oh - ass. But picking on other members, man, come on. It's just uncalled for. Especially one that can't defend herself cause she was banned for ... whatever she did it must have been awful. Enough is enough.

"oh- ass". Fucking great.

No spoken words said:
This is actually a very entertaining thread. I sometimes disappear for a bit, but always get drawn back, largely due to 2 of the people posting here right now. :)
\

omg philly, you've won him over and he's a tough crowd :applaud:

NSW - My side has been chosen.

"He is not human. He is a machine." Is every single person from Philly obsessed with Rocky? Or do you have a few locked up some where so that the rest of us won't ever encounter them?

Nope, we're all obsessed. Mostly because he didn't win but we still felt good about him. We wish we could feel good about all our losers. But it's just him.

Philly, for the record, I meant Snow and Beav. They will never say anything nice about me, but they are both smart and funny as hell, and they don't take this site or themselves too seriously.

You're a nice new addition, though. :)

snowbunny00774 said:
omg philly, you've won him over and he's a tough crowd :applaud:

Fuck yes.

I'm ignoring the fact that this is the second mis-interpreted post of yours in the last five minutes.

It's gonna be alright.

phillyfan26 said:
Nope, we're all obsessed. Mostly because he didn't win but we still felt good about him. We wish we could feel good about all our losers. But it's just him.

I'm a life-long 76'er fan. Had some glory days when
I was 10-15, 16 or so....Erving, Moses, Toney, Cheeks, Jones, etc.

No spoken words said:

I'm a life-long 76'er fan. Had some glory days when
I was 10-15, 16 or so....Erving, Moses, Toney, Cheeks, Jones, etc.

Oh yeah I remember those days, I would have been ... well, negative 8 years old. But I'm gonna ignore that and say I saw it in spirit.

Bon&$^ck said:

I'm sure you are just joking with your friend, but the problem is that other members who don't realize such see this and can get the wrong impression of how people at Interference interact with each other. I think that can be especially unsettling in a forum like this where people tend to post work that comes from the heart. Seeing replies like this could make people hesitate to share their own work.

Bottom line, if you want to joke with your friends, fine. But you need to make it a little more obvious to the general public.

Don't think I am just picking on you guys either, I went through this with another pair of friends last month.

I like the last paragraph.

No spoken words said:
Philly, for the record, I meant Snow and Beav. They will never say anything nice about me, but they are both smart and funny as hell, and they don't take this site or themselves too seriously.

Uhh...your head is in proportion to your body. <--- That's nice.

You are from NY. <--- Eh? 2 nice things.

You can read. <--- 3.

STFU you whiny little monkey. "WAH no one says nice things to me. WAH."

Why do you like the sixers? That's weird. Dr. J?

UberBeaver said:

Uhh...your head is in proportion to your body. <--- That's nice.

You are from NY. <--- Eh? 2 nice things.

You can read. <--- 3.

STFU you whiny little monkey. "WAH no one says nice things to me. WAH."

Why do you like the sixers? That's weird. Dr. J?

Not whining, you douche bag.

Yeah, the Knicks sucked in the mid to late 70's, and Dr. J was unreal, so I latched on. Same with the Steelers....liked them as a little kid and still do to this day.

No spoken words said:

Not whining, you douche bag.

Yeah, the Knicks sucked in the mid to late 70's, and Dr. J was unreal, so I latched on. Same with the Steelers....liked them as a little kid and still do to this day.

I understand that. For some reason I like the 49ers. I think the first game I ever watched was SF/Cincinnati and SF was unreal that game. So I've like them ever since. What was that, like 81 or something? The only NY team I root for is the Isles.

UberBeaver said:

I understand that. For some reason I like the 49ers. I think the first game I ever watched was SF/Cincinnati and SF was unreal that game. So I've like them ever since. What was that, like 81 or something? The only NY team I root for is the Isles.

Funny story:

I was a Niners and Giants fan till I was 10. Then I realized I was ignoring my roots.

I've been a Philly fan ever since.

phillyfan26 said:

Funny story:

I was a Niners and Giants fan till I was 10. Then I realized I was ignoring my roots.

I've been a Philly fan ever since.

That's not all that funny. Interesting, perhaps, but it aint funny.

Bastard.

Back
Top Bottom