The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are there fruit flies in my house :rant:

I went with my gut guys, and I feel much better. One more though and it's curtains.

Is it Friday yet? is it is it is itis it is it is it is it is it? :hyper:

I've got a lovely stapler that wants in on the action, but I've set the expectation that it might not meet the glamour required, with your show biz phone and your fax machine w/crush already sexing up the show.

snowbunny00774 said:

I went with my gut guys, and I feel much better. One more though and it's curtains.

I've got a lovely stapler that wants in on the action, but I've set the expectation that it might not meet the glamour required, with your show biz phone and your fax machine w/crush already sexing up the show.

I believe you have my stapler. :angry:

And I want it to be Friday too. Long weekend! :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

:drool: I love the sounds of that!

Made the Bartender give me a vat o' juice BUT it had to have crushed ice and skewer-umbrella combo. Bartender is a nice man.

Connecting to gameday audio to hear the rest of the game.

snowbunny00774 said:

My favorite post of the day...3 hours late, but she doesn't miss a beat...:hug:

lynnok said:
Left early. Wrigley Field=Easy Bake Oven. Need Shower and large drink....with pineapple chunks on a plastic skewer and a paper umbrella.

Skewer is a dumb word. I fear I'm dehydrated and my brain has gone daffy. Leaving now.

Welcome to Chicago.

snowbunny00774 said:

I have a computer that beats me. It thinks I type too hard on the keyboards.

That's probably too graphic for this show.

No spoken words said:

Welcome to Chicago.

Thank you, but WHY did you turn the wind off? Isn't this supposed to be the WINDY CITY? There is no wind. Where do you keep it?

Going to Oak Park to see the FLW buildings

I'm allowed to take a container of water into Grant Park Tomorrow. Taking the hotel pool and a straw.

No spoken words said:
No, it's perfect for the show, and, it's cute that you refer to your Father as "a computer".

Did I say computer? I meant I fell down the stairs... :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

One more what?

We could probably put a stapler in there. Maybe he can be the annoying office thing.

Seriously, every single time that I hear "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire, whatever mood I was in just gets improved. My ipod sensed that my phone here in the office was being particularly difficult today, and so it sent me that song as a gift.

Phil - I was wondering if you'd be willing to loan the Crooked Cop character as a character in my upcoming smash hit HBO sitcom? You can say no. My feelings will recover. Someday. Maybe. In many years. When I'm not so broken and defeated and I finally ready to move on. I hope anyway.

snowbunny00774 said:

Not soon enough! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom