The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
hi hi! haha i thought i was being summoned. or, you were talkin about me RR. :wink:

how many autographs did you sign NSW?

None, but, I did watch a lot of other people sign many autographs. Truly an interesting experience today, glad I was able to witness it.

Hello Carlos :p

NSW I'm going to UCLA in September. Are they at home the weekend of the 15th? I'm planning my fall school visits and might as well go to a game.

You ever feel like shit's just never done? Like there's always something else to do? Ugh. It can wear a man down. I feel like this and I'm friggin lazy. I can't imagine what you non lazy people must feel like.

UberBeaver said:
You ever feel like shit's just never done? Like there's always something else to do? Ugh. It can wear a man down. I feel like this and I'm friggin lazy. I can't imagine what you non lazy people must feel like.

that's the way life is, stuff in two piles: Stuff you have to do and shit and stuff you want to do. No
Life is like three piles: Stuff you have to do and shit and stuff you want to do and stuff that's always broken and needs fixed
No......Thats FOUR piles: stuff you have to do and shit and stuff you want to do and stuff that's always broken and needs fixing
and piles of used fruit with one bite taken out of it....FIVE that's FIVE piles. And in the end the men in the big red hats and the one man with the avaitor helmet come
out and poke you with cushions....HARD...all over.

Then you get a cup of tea at eleven

UberBeaver said:

STFU.

Pavlovian, sorry.

Yes, I do feel like that at times, especially lately.

I'm not lazy, but, I'm not a parent. You have that in your life and so that must contribute to the ceaselessness of your chores and things to do and such.

UberBeaver said:

:yes: but that needs to be a sad face nodding, not a happy one. M I RITE? :angry:

what time will you be here to get my shit done unico?
tapfoot.gif
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom