The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funny thing is, I've never had a burger there :shrugL
I ordered the petit filet medallions, salad, and grilled mushrooms. And hubby just returned with the grub, so I gots to go where da grub is...

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... food! :drool:

Dinner was fantastic, and I'm home just in time to watch the 3rd period of the All Star (ie: crazy high scoring) game. :up:

why is that game on a Wednesday night??? I cannot figure this out. There's no American football on this Sunday. It seems like a great time to promote the sport a little. I dunno...:shrug: I watched American Idol instead...sorry. :reject:

And the Ruddfu...ahem...Fuddruckers here closed too. It was one of my favs. Too bad I was a poor college student and couldn't keep it afloat. :wink:

Got Philk? said:

why is that game on a Wednesday night??? I cannot figure this out. There's no American football on this Sunday. It seems like a great time to promote the sport a little. I dunno...:shrug: I watched American Idol instead...sorry. :reject:

And the Ruddfu...ahem...Fuddruckers here closed too. It was one of my favs. Too bad I was a poor college student and couldn't keep it afloat. :wink:

I have no clue. :shrug: It has been on the weekend in the past, so I don't know what's up with this year.

Hey LMPA! :wave:

I am so unable to sleep it is hurting my head. I have been trying to sleep for the past hour.

You wanna know what I'm thinking about lying in bed? What song I would sing if I made it on to American Idol. I think I decided on In a Little While.

Whaddya think?

well i'm going to play 2 of my own songs, and i want to have a couple covers i can play too. i did wonderwall and nothingman last time i played there so i'm not going to do those again.

at the moment i'm not sure, maybe some other oasis song + who knows.:wink:

Got Philk? said:
I am so unable to sleep it is hurting my head. I have been trying to sleep for the past hour.

You wanna know what I'm thinking about lying in bed? What song I would sing if I made it on to American Idol. I think I decided on In a Little While.

Whaddya think?

Have you ever considered trying out? You have a whole team of interferers cheering you on
5.gif

TRE - what about Champagne Supernova, or Rock N Roll Star?

2am here...cannot sleep....passed out at like 8:30 which is rare for me, but woke up at 1am and I think I'll not be able to fall back asleep. Nobody is in here, so this is like a journal entry. :)

For whatever it is worth, the NHL All-Star game was moved to mid-week to try to focus attention on it.

Phil, you say the weekend is a good time because it's the week between the League Championship Games and the Super Bowl...and you're right....but, there is a TON of college basketball on during the weekend, so the game gets lost in that shuffle. Also, there are a lot more people watching TV on a Wed night than a Sunday afternoon, believe it or not. And, the NHL's ratings are really hurting, so they needed to try something different....the big negative is going against American Idol. Anyway, agree or disagree, that's the rationale for the move.

Last edited:
Sorry you can't sleep NSW. I'd keep you company, but it's actually time for me to crawl into bed. Hope kitty is sleeping in his spot. He's a great footwarmer :cute: :yawn:

4:41am. Just played Xbox 360 for an hour...fun to play a scary game when it's 4an and you're too tired to sleep.

Want to go read, but eyes will not allow it.

Might go listen to ipod in bed, perhaps that will do the trick. If I do not fall asleep in the next 30 minutes, no real point in sleeping at all.

Or I could get my dance on, right here, right now.

No, forget that, I'll climb into bed. Well, crawl. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom