The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Is it all sorts of wrong to be 36 and home at 9:13pm on Friday and psyched up because despite being ill I'm going to stay up late tonight and finish the book I'm currently reading, immediately move to the next one, then at some point play XBox 360. I mean, that cannot really be somethingto brag about. Earlier today I was interviewing with the President of a cable network, and later tonight I'm going to try to kill several hundred aliens.

several hundred??? don't be silly. you're gonna whoop some alien ass tonight and kill thousands!!!!!

UberBeaver said:

We redecorated it with AWESOME!

What cover did you decide on?

i dont recognize the place. :(

along with 2 of my own songs, i picked don't look back in anger for 1 cover, haven't chosen the last one yet... i did like the married with children idea, but i dont really know that one on guitar and i dont have much time to rehearse.:wink:

UberBeaver said:

Whacchoo talkin' bout, Lila64?

1DS04.jpg

the rockin edge said:

along with 2 of my own songs, i picked don't look back in anger for 1 cover, haven't chosen the last one yet... i did like the married with children idea, but i dont really know that one on guitar and i dont have much time to rehearse.:wink:

What are you leaning towards, then, for the last one?

the rockin edge said:

Acapello!

redhotswami said:

:lol: oh man if i had a 360 we could go live and i'd talk smack the entire time. i love playing live. its like, LAN parties, but better!!!

I've only played live against a friend...have yet to play against some 14 year old dweeb from Kansas or whatnot.....but that day is probably coming.

If you're gonna go live, why not talk smack???? It's almost implied that you have to.

No spoken words said:

I've only played live against a friend...have yet to play against some 14 year old dweeb from Kansas or whatnot.....but that day is probably coming.

If you're gonna go live, why not talk smack???? It's almost implied that you have to.

:lol: yeah i've only played with my friends too...cuz...i don't have one. but yeah, i think i spend more time verbally handing my friends their asses than i do actually playing the game.

:drool:

No spoken words said:
Tre, I vote for Tonight, Tonight...I like that song a lot, seems dramatic to me.

im not sure how my vocals hold up on the chorus bits, if i can convince myself i sound ok i may do it.:wink:

redhotswami said:

thats a great one! do it do it!

it's really easy too, lol. i may end up doing it.

i'll be playing the hell out of those 2 and others on sunday night picking one.:rockon:

the rockin edge said:
:drool:

im not sure how my vocals hold up on the chorus bits, if i can convince myself i sound ok i may do it.:wink:

it's really easy too, lol. i may end up doing it.

i'll be playing the hell out of those 2 and others on sunday night picking one.:rockon:

Either way, Tre, I'm sure you will be great...one last question.....do you do your own songs first, last, in the middle?

No spoken words said:

Either way, Tre, I'm sure you will be great...one last question.....do you do your own songs first, last, in the middle?

i haven't decided yet, i'll do the one i deem easiest first, to get warmed up. other than that i don't have any reasons for any particular order. :shrug:

the rockin edge said:

i haven't decided yet, i'll do the one i deem easiest first, to get warmed up. other than that i don't have any reasons for any particular order. :shrug:

Understood.....well, have a great show, when the time comes, that is.

redhotswami said:
where the hell did he go?

He's fucking insane, he could be doing anything from cutting sheetrock to actually talking to his wife to watching hockey highlights on Youtube to penning an epic poem about his ancestral throne in Scotland. You really can't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom