The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, yeah, I'll leave now. :)

Reg, sorry to have missed out on our dinner date, but, from the sounds of it, you seem quite adept at playing with....I'm sorry, eating by yourself. Serena scares me, straight up fear.

Beav, I need counseling or something, cos at my age life should not be this out of fucking control.

Thora, hello.

redhotswami said:
hey hey hey! :shh: thora, i didn't get a response from the other room, so i stalked you here so i can get my sweet thora lovin :drool:

UH oh. Are you gonna start posting here too? It's addicting. Think twice. Think of your family and friends and what it will do to you. Me, I'm sitting out in 14 degree weather with a stolen laptop tapped into an exposed lightpole in, God knows where I am. My wife left me, she took the house and the cat. But I didn't even care. It's a long, slow painful road, kid.

No spoken words said:

Reg, sorry to have missed out on our dinner date, but, from the sounds of it, you seem quite adept at playing with....I'm sorry, eating by yourself. Serena scares me, straight up fear.

You'd better be afraid...she's my new boyfriend and she can kick your dinner date forgettin' ass!!! Boy-yeeeee!!!!

:whistle:

UberBeaver said:

UH oh. Are you gonna start posting here too? It's addicting. Think twice. Think of your family and friends and what it will do to you. Me, I'm sitting out in 14 degree weather with a stolen laptop tapped into an exposed lightpole in, God knows where I am. My wife left me, she took the house and the cat. But I didn't even care. It's a long, slow painful road, kid.

:hmm: i see your point. BUT, i've already scared off all family and friends. so i'm free to post til the end of time...or when i have to pee...whichever.

No spoken words said:
So, yeah, I'll leave now. :)

Beav, I need counseling or something, cos at my age life should not be this out of fucking control.

I agree, the Williams sisters are :whoamygod: freaky. They're like Thoroughbreds.

I don't know what to tell you about slowing down. I mean, look at me. You see how on the fucking edge I roll. What? WHAT MOTHER FUCKER? I'm a fucking madman.

redhotswami said:
hey mike! :up: way to go on the interviews! when you make more money, don't forget about us little people.

Thanks, we'll see how it goes.....while I want the gig for myriad reasons, title and $$$ wise it's a lateral move, so, no extra money for me....

UberBeaver said:

I agree, the Williams sisters are :whoamygod: freaky. They're like Thoroughbreds.

I don't know what to tell you about slowing down. I mean, look at me. You see how on the fucking edge I roll. What? WHAT MOTHER FUCKER? I'm a fucking madman.

You're just mad Beav...straight up :coocoo:

Some of these hockey players on the opposing team have hilarious last names. I think they're all from Russia or something.

I sometimes wish my last name was more interesting.

No spoken words said:

Thanks, we'll see how it goes.....while I want the gig for myriad reasons, title and $$$ wise it's a lateral move, so, no extra money for me....

"Money don't make my world go round. I'm reaching out for the higher ground." You know who said that? Desiree. Yeah.

No spoken words said:
I just took out the trash. You probably thought I was crazy before, but, I just took things to a new insanity level.

DUDE - Step back. Think about this. Is it worth it? What's next? You gonna change the lightbulb in the hall that's been out for a month? Then what? Vacuum? Dusting? It's a downward spiral, man. Trust me, I know.

Is it all sorts of wrong to be 36 and home at 9:13pm on Friday and psyched up because despite being ill I'm going to stay up late tonight and finish the book I'm currently reading, immediately move to the next one, then at some point play XBox 360. I mean, that cannot really be somethingto brag about. Earlier today I was interviewing with the President of a cable network, and later tonight I'm going to try to kill several hundred aliens.

Back
Top Bottom