The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've tried that and ate some crackers. I had to call the doctors because I was afraid that it wasn't normal to be this sick all day. She calmed me down but said if I'm feeling like this tomorrow I have to go to the hospital to get iv fluids. :yikes:

me too - but I'm always here :grumpy:

Waiting for dinner. Wonder what it's gonna be tonight. BTW, the vegetable soup was yummy :drool:

NSW...

go home :madwife:

:wink: how'd I do LMPA?

As stated prior to your post, the soup was yummy.
As for dinner, still waiting on it. I believe it's chicken. Again. I will soon look like this.

denisethe%20chicken.JPG

UberBeaver said:
Thora - you watching the Canucks game? I know next to nobody in the Western division. They may as play in Russia, cause I never hear anything about it. Weird.

Absolutely! :yes:

I'm not so familiar with the Eastern division, although I am familiar with players on a few of those teams.

Good to see you've left the office, NSW!

No spoken words said:
I am home now.

Finally!! I had dinner all cooked and a bottle of wine...but where the fuck were you Mike?!?!? Oh yeah, that's right I called you by your given name 'cos I'm pissed!! Yeah, I ate the food and I drank the whole bottle....and now I'm ready for Serena Williams to wrap me up in her pythons and take me away from here.

:down: to you and your damn job!!!

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom