The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a great weekend, Kat! :wave:

Boss-man may have discussed his taste in music with me, but I doubt it will go much further than that.

How did the interview go, NSW?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, guys I have a candidate for someone here at work I want to kill in the face.

He sits behind me when I go upstairs (working between two floors - long story) and all he does is sits there, does nothing all day, and then lets out these really heavy sighs. He does a hundred other things that annoy the fuck out of me (hush, Reg :wink: ) and yes, I have decided he must be killed. In the face. :angry:

Sigh back a few seconds after he does it. Then mumble under your breath "I'm gonna killhimintheface." Do that many times. :D

It's official. I'm having sushi for lunch. :drool: One of the great things about our office is that we have a Japanese restaurant on the first floor, so I don't even have to go outside! :lol: :lazy:

ThoraSEB said:
It's official. I'm having sushi for lunch. :drool: One of the great things about our office is that we have a Japanese restaurant on the first floor, so I don't even have to go outside! :lol: :lazy:

Is your boss taking you? :hmm:

April...I like the idea of 'sighing' back at your 'killintheface' guy, or shooting spitwads his way is good too...:yes:

Sighing back however does show a lack of immaturity (copying) so go with spitwads :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

April...I like the idea of 'sighing' back at your 'killintheface' guy, or shooting spitwads his way is good too...:yes:

Sighing back however does show a lack of immaturity (copying) so go with spitwads :up:

Yeah but then I'd have to turn around and look at him.

He looks like an old Napoleon Dynamite. :shudders:

Free lunch from the boss, Thora?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

When I was a kid we used to make Orange Peel Shooters out of ball point. Wheb built correctly you could get some good distance on an orange peel, and they made a cool pop.

Free lunch from the boss, Thora?

I saw the part you edited. :giggle:

The boss isn't my type, plus he's married and has a coupla kids. He is taking our entire department out for lunch on Monday though.

Aw bummer. All the good ones are either married or gay.

That's nice of him to do that for you guys. :up:

So true!

One of the women in our department is going on mat leave, so it's a going away lunch for her.

I need a shot of caffeine, or something to make it through this last stretch here.

Oh Reggie. Kid Rock? KID ROCK??????

You make me cry. :sad:

Was that a shot enough for you April? :uhoh:

One song, one decent album...I'm not ashamed.

And Thora...you...you....naughty girl you...

Are you going to the 'Slutfest'...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom