The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA - Page 59 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #871
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 10:57 AM
http://www.terranuts.com/forums/images/smilies/ymca.gif

DAMMIT!
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #872
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
Have you got a date for when you get to see the film?

I don't think any cinema here knows what a U23D is
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #873
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
Have MERCY!!!!

Haha get it? Mercy? EYKIW? Ha...ha...


I drink Mercy's milkshake.

Wait, we're still allowed to say milkshake in here, right?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #874
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 09:57 AM
Only if yours brings all the boys to the yard.
__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #875
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 01:57 PM
Good Lord.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #876
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoManiac
Good Lord.
You called?
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #877
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,834
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

Have you got a date for when you get to see the film?


It was never about me getting to see it or not.

Quote:

I don't think any cinema here knows what a U23D is
I feel sorry for you even more now then.


My two comments on this are:

a. people like coolian should not be using the Bar to continue to gripeabout this setlist foolishness. or even carry it further

b. i think the signatures and spin offs referencing it are inciteful and immature and pretty much show just how insincere whatever regrets were expressed are.

Never one to hold the popular opinion, though!
__________________
gvox is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #878
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2


You called?
I knew someone was going to say that.


__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #879
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 05:57 PM
New topic

Brian Williams does a perfect impression of Bill Clinton
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #880
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


I drink Mercy's milkshake.

Wait, we're still allowed to say milkshake in here, right?
I included There Will Be Blood references for a little skit I'm doing in English class.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #881
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox


My two comments on this are:

a. people like coolian should not be using the Bar to continue to gripeabout this setlist foolishness. or even carry it further

b. i think the signatures and spin offs referencing it are inciteful and immature and pretty much show just how insincere whatever regrets were expressed are.

Never one to hold the popular opinion, though!
Given i know you already don't like me i won't take it personally.

But i haven't mentioned the s*****t in a few pages and don't intend to again.

You're probably right about the signature though.


Now ssh, i'm crossing my eyes while watching the Chicago DVD to make it a bit 3D
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #882
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoManiac


I knew someone was going to say that.


I'll bet you didn't expect it a minute afterwards


Wow, i can't wait for my classes to begin again
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #883
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,834
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2


Given i know you already don't like me i won't take it personally.


I never ever had an issue until you attacked me in that thread. I have actually liked alot of what you'd written previous to a couple of weeks ago (maybe we're all in a weird mood or something), I guess I took exception to you thinking I was whining for myself or something.

Quote:

Now ssh, i'm crossing my eyes while watching the Chicago DVD to make it a bit 3D
Now THATS funny!
__________________
gvox is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #884
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox


I never ever had an issue until you attacked me in that thread. I have actually liked alot of what you'd written previous to a couple of weeks ago (maybe we're all in a weird mood or something), I guess I took exception to you thinking I was whining for myself or something.

I think there was a thread a few weeks ago where someone was complaining about having to drive 30 minutes to see the film or something like that.

I figured yours was somewhat of a spin off and didn't really bother to read it. I can do the poor me act really well.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #885
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 12:57 PM
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com