The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
your avatar is kinda creepy :shifty:

:sad:

Really? I thought he looked damn good in a cowboy hat.

Ravenblue-that SUCKS!!!!!! Is it raining a lot there or something?

I just filled out my application to study abroad in Prague next semester. All I have left is to get 2 letters of recommendation which is easy, and answer the following questions:

Have you traveled or studied abroad before? If so, please describe briefly your experience/s.

What are your personal interests, talents, hobbies?

What life experiences have you had that might prepare you for this program?

What interpersonal skills do you bring to living and working with others in a group?

In what ways will the challenges of study abroad provide you with opportunities for academic and personal growth?

Pretty simple stuff.

Sweet so you're going to do Prague next semester. Awesome.

Yea it's been raining here tons. Usually our basement just sort of seeps water. Nothing major, but today it was flowing out of the wall :der:

U2democrat said:

:sad:

Really? I thought he looked damn good in a cowboy hat.

Ravenblue-that SUCKS!!!!!! Is it raining a lot there or something?

I just filled out my application to study abroad in Prague next semester. All I have left is to get 2 letters of recommendation which is easy, and answer the following questions:

Have you traveled or studied abroad before? If so, please describe briefly your experience/s.

What interpersonal skills do you bring to living and working with others in a group?

In what ways will the challenges of study abroad provide you with opportunities for academic and personal growth?

Pretty simple stuff.

I wish I did the travel/study abroad thing. :sigh: :(

U2democrat said:

Pretty simple stuff.

omg Prague??!?! i love Prague!

2150776835_db5e2ed63d.jpg

2150776579_cca6c6b6f7.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

RavenBlue said:

Yea it's been raining here tons. Usually our basement just sort of seeps water. Nothing major, but today it was flowing out of the wall :der:

our basement used to leak but we got most of it sealed now *crosses fingers*

that was a bitch to clean out, i recall doing that one year on my birthday :lol:

U2democrat said:
:yikes:

Do you have any sort of insurance to compensate for the damage?

Fortunately, the basement isn't finished.. so it's just wet cement.. I tried to move everything that shouldn't get wet to higher levels :wink:

Sigh. I'm watching the weather radar and it looks like there's another wave of rain over us. I so don't want to go down and check to see if it's leaking again. :scream:

I went to Prague as a part of a whirlwind trip to Europe after I graduated from high school back in '05.

My Mellencamp obsession has definitely subsided, but I still love his music :rockon:

U2democrat said:
I went to Prague as a part of a whirlwind trip to Europe after I graduated from high school back in '05.

My Mellencamp obsession has definitely subsided, but I still love his music :rockon:

whirlwind trips to europe :drool:

ive gone from planning 2 week trips through europe (part of one continent) to planning a year long trip to 6 continents. :lol: :nerd:

so when will this obsession subside? :tongue:

and are they voting tomorrow?

RavenBlue said:
Obama is a good looking feller. What does he think of Canada?

I know Hilary has made some negative comments about us.. thus, I don't much care for her :wink:

I don't think Canada has been a main issue this election cycle... but Obama is smart, he can't dislike Canada :wink:

what did Billary say?

:grumpy:

I wrote this nice, thought out post and my internet messed up when I hit reply.

Aaaaaaanyway, politicians for me aren't just phases like musicians or actors. As cheesy as it sounds, they drive me to get active in the community and actually make a difference. Obama has taken it to a new level, but I don't need to lecture you about this :wink:

Oh she made some comment awhile ago about our undefended borders and such. She wants us to patrol them in a more American way. Hey Hillary.. nyah :madspit:

Something like that. She just rubs me the wrong way. I liked Bill, her, bleh.

U2democrat said:
:grumpy:

I wrote this nice, thought out post and my internet messed up when I hit reply.

Aaaaaaanyway, politicians for me aren't just phases like musicians or actors. As cheesy as it sounds, they drive me to get active in the community and actually make a difference. Obama has taken it to a new level, but I don't need to lecture you about this :wink:

ah, more than just a crush then :wink:

RavenBlue said:
Oh she made some comment awhile ago about our undefended borders and such. She wants us to patrol them in a more American way. Hey Hillary.. nyah :madspit:

Something like that. She just rubs me the wrong way. I liked Bill, her, bleh.

:laugh: i want her to stfu most of the time. :happy:

U2democrat said:
Obama's a fantastic man, his being good looking is just a bonus :wink:

im not sure if you can still view the race impartially :shifty: but how do you see it panning out?

right now i can see March 4th being spit and Hillary going apeshit about how she won a state and how it's destiny blahblah. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom