The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

So I'm watching the latest episode of Top Gear on BBC America just a little while ago, and they're touring Europe to find the best driving road in the world. Where do they stop on their journey? In Liechtenstein. Now, what building do they show prominently in a couple shots?

Take a wild guess. :wink:

Diemen said:

So I'm watching the latest episode of Top Gear on BBC America just a little while ago, and they're touring Europe to find the best driving road in the world. Where do they stop on their journey? In Liechtenstein. Now, what building do they show prominently in a couple shots?

That's fucking awesome.

Diemen said:

Are you kidding?!?!

:rockon:

Or "The Artist Formerly Known as Holden Caulfield, Now Known as the Amendment, Who Needs No Introduction," which is what I call myself now.

phillyfan26 said:
Or "The Artist Formerly Known as Holden Caulfield, Now Known as the Amendment, Who Needs No Introduction," which is what I call myself now.

It's a good thing you don't refer to yourself in the third person often. Conversations might tend to drag. ;)

Back
Top Bottom