The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
I just love it when employees contact HR and whine about how they didn't know what they were supposed to do if they needed to extend their time off.

Um, no. The letter you were sent when you were initially approved tells you EXACTLY what you needed to do.

This is why you READ things your employer sends you.

I signed a student loan contract without reading it. That was only because i did read a letter from my university saying "give us money or we'll break your legs".

Relevance? None. I hadn't said anything in a while.

corianderstem said:
I just love it when employees contact HR and whine about how they didn't know what they were supposed to do if they needed to extend their time off.

Um, no. The letter you were sent when you were initially approved tells you EXACTLY what you needed to do.

This is why you READ things your employer sends you.

Here fuckin' here. And YES, I do know if our medical plan covers that, but NO I won't tell you cause you got a fuckin' SPD AND a Benefits at Glance page. Read them.

Dalton said:
Here fuckin' here. And YES, I do know if our medical plan covers that, but NO I won't tell you cause you got a fuckin' SPD AND a Benefits at Glance page. Read them.

You speak my language! SPD! :love:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude..."Flower Child" told me all I needed to know about that thread...:lol:

Save The Whalers...ingenious stuff...:yes:

BTW I :love: Stuff!!!! :yippie:

:lol: I know, I'm so stupid.

Time for this cat to scat , might be back later

:wave:

You know what would have been a great addition to There Will Be Blood?

After DDL does the whole "I drink your milkshake! I drink it up! Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!" deal, he should have grabbed his head and yelled,

"AHHHHH! BRAIN FREEZE!"

And then picked up the bowling pin and done the thing with the thing.

Comedy gold.

One of my favourite bands just announced they're playing a music festival at The Gorge in May. Why does it have to be the weekend after the Canadian long weekend?! :scream: The lineup is fantastic - I'd love to go!

Hi GG!

Reg - uhh, no comment.

All I know is that it looks like a great weekend. I'll see if I can afford it/get the time off/find people to go with me. Tickets go on sale in about 2 weeks, so I've got time to figure it out. :up:

Back
Top Bottom