The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.terranuts.com/forums/images/smilies/ymca.gif

DAMMIT!
redxdance.gif

Last edited:
coolian2 said:

Have you got a date for when you get to see the film?

It was never about me getting to see it or not.

I don't think any cinema here knows what a U23D is

I feel sorry for you even more now then.

My two comments on this are:

a. people like coolian should not be using the Bar to continue to gripeabout this setlist foolishness. or even carry it further

b. i think the signatures and spin offs referencing it are inciteful and immature and pretty much show just how insincere whatever regrets were expressed are.

Never one to hold the popular opinion, though! ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I drink Mercy's milkshake.

Wait, we're still allowed to say milkshake in here, right? :shifty:

I included There Will Be Blood references for a little skit I'm doing in English class. :lol:

gabrielvox said:

My two comments on this are:

a. people like coolian should not be using the Bar to continue to gripeabout this setlist foolishness. or even carry it further

b. i think the signatures and spin offs referencing it are inciteful and immature and pretty much show just how insincere whatever regrets were expressed are.

Never one to hold the popular opinion, though! ;)

Given i know you already don't like me i won't take it personally.

But i haven't mentioned the s*****t in a few pages and don't intend to again.

You're probably right about the signature though.

Now ssh, i'm crossing my eyes while watching the Chicago DVD to make it a bit 3D

coolian2 said:

Given i know you already don't like me i won't take it personally.

I never ever had an issue until you attacked me in that thread. I have actually liked alot of what you'd written previous to a couple of weeks ago (maybe we're all in a weird mood or something), I guess I took exception to you thinking I was whining for myself or something. :shrug:

Now ssh, i'm crossing my eyes while watching the Chicago DVD to make it a bit 3D

Now THATS funny! :) :D

gabrielvox said:

I never ever had an issue until you attacked me in that thread. I have actually liked alot of what you'd written previous to a couple of weeks ago (maybe we're all in a weird mood or something), I guess I took exception to you thinking I was whining for myself or something. :shrug:

I think there was a thread a few weeks ago where someone was complaining about having to drive 30 minutes to see the film or something like that.

I figured yours was somewhat of a spin off and didn't really bother to read it. I can do the poor me act really well.

Oh I wish I was able to do that. I remember some of my friends who didn't even study in their final year of high school, and did awesomely well!

I always had to study my butt off.

I just love it when employees contact HR and whine about how they didn't know what they were supposed to do if they needed to extend their time off.

Um, no. The letter you were sent when you were initially approved tells you EXACTLY what you needed to do.

This is why you READ things your employer sends you.

Back
Top Bottom