The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I look at your sig, Headache, and just cannot help but think about September. I am not even rubbing it in, cos what the hell do I have to say when we can't even get out of the first round anymore....but, yeah.....I have one positive Met thought, and that is that Pedro remain healthy. I just like watching him pitch, always have.

No spoken words said:
I look at your sig, Headache, and just cannot help but think about September. I am not even rubbing it in, cos what the hell do I have to say when we can't even get out of the first round anymore....but, yeah.....I have one positive Met thought, and that is that Pedro remain healthy. I just like watching him pitch, always have.

:hi5: i think :scratch:

No spoken words said:
Kenny Rogers FTW.

:yes:

kenny_rogers.jpg

:heart:

No spoken words said:

Ha.

Have you ever rooted for the Yanks to win? Ever? 2001? I think the only time I rooted for the Mets was 1999 and 2000, cos I wanted a Subway Series. 1999 - Kenny Rogers FTW.

i wouldn't have minded if the yankees won in 2001 for the obvious reasons but i didn't root for them.

the only time i actively rooted for the yankees was the aaron boone series, when i was in school in new hampshire, my first experience with red sox fans on a large scale.

i justified it by saying that the goal of the yankees was to win the world series, while the goal of the red sox was to beat the yankees, therefore i can root for both to not happen.

it was fun.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i wouldn't have minded if the yankees won in 2001 for the obvious reasons but i didn't root for them.

the only time i actively rooted for the yankees was the aaron boone series, when i was in school in new hampshire, my first experience with red sox fans on a large scale.

i justified it by saying that the goal of the yankees was to win the world series, while the goal of the red sox was to beat the yankees, therefore i can root for both to not happen.

it was fun.

Makes sense. I've never been more confused in my life than in 1986. I had no idea what to do. First and only time in my life that I watched a sporting event with 0 rooting interest. I wanted a soccer tie.

Back
Top Bottom