The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I figured he would when I saw that he was going to be on there.

There's been various reports on how he will impact the election, I'm hoping not too much.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it's taking every ounce of strength in my body to not post in the jamilia thread in everything you know is wrong...

honestly... it's been tough.

:sigh:

:heart::hug::bono::adam::larry::edge::hug::heart:

lgocoverfinal2.jpg

No spoken words said:
Not quite yet, but those that fell for it are now not happy.

Yeah, I knew that would not end well. Axver asked me to play along, but I didn't feel good about it.

Mia: Hee! I had this on my computer for a while and had forgotten about it.

corianderstem said:

Yeah, I knew that would not end well. Axver asked me to play along, but I didn't feel good about it.

Mia: Hee! I had this on my computer for a while and had forgotten about it.

I was asked to as well, but, elected not to.

im on the fence by it all. obviously i played along. then i felt guilty. then i was amused. then guilty again. then i couldn't even keep up with it (i was playing the songs too.) so, now i don't know what to think. clearly i'm still awake and reading along.

I think some of the anger and scolding going on is due to those people feeling embarrassed at having been duped.

I can see being annoyed or upset, but the scoldings and this talk of "senior members" or "special priviledges" is a bit much.

The joke's perhaps a bit crueler than most of the silly threads, but it's just a silly thread, and there are no rules against silly threads.

LemonMelon said:
People are angry over it? Damn, people are stupid.

Yeah, people can be stupid. But, some people are fairly earnest, and things like this just do not compute with them.....and so it's hard for me to always hide behind "it was obviously a joke" because, obviously it was not obvious to all.

Getting really angry might be overreacting, but, I see where it comes from.

Still amusing, though, in a way. :)

Evening bar

Wow, talk about killing time!! :lol: :reject: I got sucked in for about 2 pages, now i'm cynically having fun with it! :lol: Can't see the point in people getting their knickers in a knot, but surely can't they see there's a point where a joke just gets boring?
:scratch:

I know what my problem is. I've been deprived of alcohol and caffeine for 12 days and it CAN'T be healthy for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom