The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Yeah, getting real close. What happens at 15k? Do I win?

Long Version: Well, between the hours of 8 and 5 The Man pwns me pretty hard. I check in now and then, but never get to catch up. I have no idea what's going on in here, but I see powerjuice continues to dominate. And Wilco. So that's good. From 5-10ish A baby keeps me busy. And tonight I was teaching Slash how to play a goddamn guitar cause I'm a goddamn Guitar Hero and he's a washed up hack. BAM!

Short version: Busy as a ... well, Baddass Mother Fucking Beaver, son!

Figured the answer would be about that.

I think we're about to see a major decrease in my posting around here.

Wilco does dominate, though, what a great show.

Mr. BAW said:
#1 - can't keep up with you young'ens...
#2 - fighting crime ain't easy....
#3 - just keeping busy....on the road quite a bit, spent the last two days in Palm Springs (working) back home tonight.

How you boyz been????

#1 - I aint exactly young :)

#2 - Nor is pimping

#3 - Palm Springs, nice, even if it was work

You see how Beav's been doing in a prior post, and, I'm ok....work was horrid this week but it's over now....

Mr. BAW said:
You guys aren't doing your job; the crazy train making more stops than ever....I'm on IGNORE with said transit...but I know when it passes through.

I used the word "training" in a thread we were communicating in today, so there's that. :)

No spoken words said:

Figured the answer would be about that.

I think we're about to see a major decrease in my posting around here.

Wilco does dominate, though, what a great show.

I never know they are playing, until after they have played. I miss them every goddamn time. Plus people keep saying they're done touring. WTF is that all about? But I'd love to see them sometime. YFT is one of my favorite albums.

Mr. BAW said:
You guys aren't doing your job; the crazy train making more stops than ever....I'm on IGNORE with said transit...but I know when it passes through.

That shit is off the rails. And being on ignore is an awesome feat. It's like the best of both worlds, kinda sorta.

And being as how I'm going to be up in 3-4 hours, I'm off. Good nights, amigos.

UberBeaver said:

I never know they are playing, until after they have played. I miss them every goddamn time. Plus people keep saying they're done touring. WTF is that all about? But I'd love to see them sometime. YFT is one of my favorite albums.

That shit is off the rails. And being on ignore is an awesome feat. It's like the best of both worlds, kinda sorta.

And being as how I'm going to be up in 3-4 hours, I'm off. Good nights, amigos.
Buenos noches, El Guapo!

Later, Mike.

YHF is amazing, agreed.

Mr. Baw, I am wiped out, it's 1am and I worked 8am-11pm....so, I bid you a fond farewell, and wish you and BAW a good weekend!

Morning, bar.

Ugh...yesterday sucked. Had a sore throat, bad stomach, and was exhausted all whole afternoon/night. However, I'm good as new now. :) Have to get going to Philly in about 45 minutes now. I :pray: the roads are a lot better than they were yesterday.

Afternoon bar :wave:

I'm home again with my cat and one of my friends. Last night we stayed up until 4am playing cards while listening to U2 and then watching the Goonies. I'm pretty sure she's still asleep at 1pm :lol:

Morning/afternoon!

Sounds like you had a good evening, Dem! I passed out on the couch last night and did nothing. It was heavenly! I'm just back from running, and am gonna head back to that couch in a little bit. Sooo-ooo tired. My leaders are trying to kill me a little more each time, I think! :lol: Ah well. Time to make a big breakfast because I'm starving.

Gonna eat lunch & get dressed. Then off to Maddy's basketball game. It's the playoffs. If they win, they advance. If they lose, it's all over. Wish her luck!
luck.gif

LemonMelon said:
Morning, bar.

Ugh...yesterday sucked. Had a sore throat, bad stomach, and was exhausted all whole afternoon/night. However, I'm good as new now. :) Have to get going to Philly in about 45 minutes now. I :pray: the roads are a lot better than they were yesterday.

What brings you to my neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom