The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the thing ... I don't give a tuppenny fuck about her moral conundrum. That's kind of the thing.

Also, New South Wales, the Aussies invaded the harmonica thread in Even Better than the Real Thing forum to do their chatting if you want in.

phillyfan26 said:
Also, New South Wales, the Aussies invaded the harmonica thread in Even Better than the Real Thing forum to do their chatting if you want in.

Thanks for the heads up...I think I'll let them do their thing, I feel like an intruder and all.

Tell them, especially Axver, that I said hello, though. :)

#1 - can't keep up with you young'ens...
#2 - fighting crime ain't easy....
#3 - just keeping busy....on the road quite a bit, spent the last two days in Palm Springs (working) back home tonight.

How you boyz been????

Mr. BAW said:
You're about to spew 15K aren't you??? :up:

Yeah, getting real close. What happens at 15k? Do I win?

No spoken words said:

Where have you been?

Long Version: Well, between the hours of 8 and 5 The Man pwns me pretty hard. I check in now and then, but never get to catch up. I have no idea what's going on in here, but I see powerjuice continues to dominate. And Wilco. So that's good. From 5-10ish A baby keeps me busy. And tonight I was teaching Slash how to play a goddamn guitar cause I'm a goddamn Guitar Hero and he's a washed up hack. BAM!

Short version: Busy as a ... well, Baddass Mother Fucking Beaver, son!

Back
Top Bottom