The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www. you send it.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4AE03E66113F55F4

Go back to the thread for further developments. That's the next download you'll need to keep up. No-LOTH

:lol: I'm just reading the thread right now. Didn't have time to read it before I went running.

Will listen to them all once I've gone thru the entire thread.

Not until 3:30 or 4, one of my friends is coming with me, and she doesn't get out of class until 3, and we're going to stop by Tropical Smoothie because apparently they have new smoothies out :love:

unico said:
thora, so whats your distance now? are you running into my arms in a few days? :combust:

I think we're pretty close to 5k now. It's so exhausting, but exciting that I'm getting closer to the goal. :hyper:

I am such a nerd!

Thanks lovelies! :hug:

My 10k run is on April 20th, so I've got a ways to go yet. With this program they're guaranteeing we'll be able to run the entire way. Sometimes I don't believe them, but tonight I do. Cannot wait!

Morning bar, morning Drea. :)

Well more like :| I feel tired..need some energy booster or something..

Heartbreaker the other day: my son scored 42 points and assisted on pretty much all the other 20 points. And they still lost in triple o/t, he fouled out with 1;48 in the final o/t. Bittersweet victory, i guess.

Morning, Bar.

School's closed for the third time this year, and for the first time due to snow. It's two inches, granted, but it's something.

Morning Bar!! :wave:

Sitting at home today instead of working due to the ice/sleety stuff that caused the public schools to close today.. Have to stay home with the kid... What a drag, sleeping in and sipping coffee in my pjs... :shifty:

I am so looking forward to going home, throwing a pizza in the oven, and collapsing on the couch for the rest of the night. :lol: I've been so busy this week that I need a quiet night in tonight.

Back
Top Bottom