The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

A whole 3 years of patriotism, eh?

Mine waxes and wanes. I can get so freakin frustrated and pissed off, particularly over the last 7 years, but in the end it's my frustration that draws me to politics so I can at least attempt to make a difference.

U2democrat said:
:lol:

A whole 3 years of patriotism, eh?

Mine waxes and wanes. I can get so freakin frustrated and pissed off, particularly over the last 7 years, but in the end it's my frustration that draws me to politics so I can at least attempt to make a difference.

I added a comment to the Cult of Obama thread...:up:

Everyday, my animosity towards conservatives grows. They're just ... wrong about everything.

And I don't mean just on FYM. In real life. In the news. On Facebook.

Brilliant!

:bump:

:D

I really ought to be doing homework. I have to do a 3 page outline outlining a 10 page paper I'll have to write on public administration..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I think I may take the angle of the media's role in public administration, i.e. Calling out FEMA after Katrina.

:sexywink:

Hooooooooooly :censored:!!!

The NY Times is reporting McCain MAY HAVE had an affair with a lobbyist!

WASHINGTON — Early in Senator John McCain’s first run for the White House eight years ago, waves of anxiety swept through his small circle of advisers.

A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers, in his offices and aboard a client’s corporate jet. Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself — instructing staff members to block the woman’s access, privately warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.

link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/us/politics/21mccain.html?hp

I don't think this will have much of an impact, but it sure will piss off a lot of evangelical republicans IF it is true.

Mia: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Your post kicked major ass. Well done.

I'm tempted to post "Ka-ching." but I think Mia's post should be allowed to stand alone.

Back
Top Bottom