The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:
God, the weather channel is worthless. They predicted a dusting of snow, and there's a freakin blizzard outside. :no:

Next time, I'll stick my head out the window and make a better guess myself.

what the eff? yesterday they were going on about how we were having so much snow and now we're just getting a dusting. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

unico said:

what the eff? yesterday they were going on about how we were having so much snow and now we're just getting a dusting. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

:ohmy: That's some freaky shiz. Maybe the weather channel people don't have a damn clue about geography.

I don't get Wilco... I have YHF and SBS and have tried listening to them repeatedly and they just doesn't work for...

I’ve had success in the past with Ryan Adams, Radiohead, Spoon and The White Stripes by listening to their stuff over and over again to find what I was missing but I can’t get into Wilco.

I phail, I know :sigh:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I don't get Wilco... I have YHF and SBS and have tried listening to them repeatedly and they just doesn't work for...

I’ve had success in the past with Ryan Adams, Radiohead, Spoon and The White Stripes by listening to their stuff over and over again to find what I was missing but I can’t get into Wilco.

I phail, I know :sigh:

Hey, I cannot stand Ryan Adams, from his music to his attitude. :shrug:. So, I can understand someone not liking Wilco. I happen to be a big fan, but, would never think someone was nuts for not liking them.

Ours are purely based on Easter. It's always the week before Easter. Usually we get a day or two after Easter, but didn't this year.

for Laura...

Tonight on Larry King:
Jon Stewart's counting down to hosting the Oscars, where anything can happen! Smart, engaging and always entertaining, hear what he has to say about, well, everything. Watch "Larry King Live," tonight at 9 ET!
tz.email.jon.stewart.jpg

OK, off to shower, eat lunch, and take Mom to the doctor :happy:

yeah, what is with Easter in March this year? :hmm: So in a decade or two is it going to be in February?

Second question, who is to blame?

a. the bunny
b. jesus
c. the romans
d. the terrorists
e. illegal aliens
f. liberals
g. all of the above

It fluctuates between March and April. It always has. Where have you been?

Also, the answer is d., e., and f.

Back
Top Bottom