The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G-d I love Chinese Food. I see people in the thread talking about, and I just want to buy some for everyone. My people would be lost without Chinese Food, it's a fact.

Chinese Food

Powerjuice

My dancing

These are the only things I need in life.

No spoken words said:
G-d I love Chinese Food. I see people in the thread talking about, and I just want to buy some for everyone. My people would be lost without Chinese Food, it's a fact.

Chinese Food

Powerjuice

My dancing

These are the only things I need in life.

ooooh a feast :drool: i'm down!

since we can't talk about it we can post pictures, m i rite?? :)

food1.bmp

I am going to get destroyed for this but:

Don't care for Chinese food much. Love a good eggroll with some plum sauce and chow mein on the side, but not really into it overall. Had some good wonton soup a while back though.

carrots hate me...just like pittsburgh hates me :( i'm allergic. to celery too. and parsley. basically anything in the mugroot family.

lm - :shh: i do enjoy some chinese food, but i think there's way too much sauce. i prefer to get my veggies sauce free and then add the sauce myself.

Diemen said:
I had almost given up hope on the story thread.

Almost. :wink:

I'll keep returning to that thing, now. I just want to let it breathe so others might join in. I like when Beav goes in there....he just posts whatever pops into his head, story be damned. :)

OK folks, I'm heading to bed. The numbers as of now in Wisconsin are 58-41 Obama. Beautiful. The good folks in Hawaii are caucusing now, we won't know that until 3am EST.

It's been a good night :D

I prefer Thai food. :drool:

I was ignorant to the wonders of Thai food until I moved to the bay area. Now I've got a place just down the block that has awesome food at cheap prices. :up:

I really should join in on the make-a-story thread more often, but I'm terrible at coming up with random new plots to add in.

LemonMelon said:
I really should join in on the make-a-story thread more often, but I'm terrible at coming up with random new plots to add in.

Who cares.....it'll still be better than what went on before:

A
guy
soup
kitchen
ate
slurp
spoon
Bono
and
then
Bono
ordered
tooth
spaghetti
raw
ghost
monkey.

Come on.

No spoken words said:

Who cares.....it'll still be better than what went on before:

A
guy
soup
kitchen
ate
slurp
spoon
Bono
and
then
Bono
ordered
tooth
spaghetti
raw
ghost
monkey.

Come on.

:lol: OK, fine. Guess that thread can use all the action it can get. Fucking wallflower, it is.

Back
Top Bottom