The Temple Bar: What was the last thing UYMFA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My criminal justice professor has still not e-mailed me to tell me when he expects me to take this test I missed last Monday thanks to snow (the stuff that falls out of the sky, not the bunny). I have a bad feeling he expects me to take it tonight.

i just saw your text and i was like :confused:

i don't get it :reject:

You said the video was cheesy, I was pointing out what was cheesy about it :p. That would be those lame block transitions throughout the ENTIRE video. Why did I have to see it?! The song died for me just a tiny bit this morning.

She has an avatar with Tom Arnold and Candace Cameron. Do you really expect to "get" anything Ashley writes?

:wink:

:hi5:. Though I think it's almost time for that av to retire.

I wish people other than ElMel had watched that movie so I could share the sheer brilliance of DOES THIS LOOK BLISSFUL TO YOU!? with the world :sigh:

cheesy vids rawk...:love:

It's nice to see NSW...:hi5:

Where is snow...:eyebrow:

Oh man, I was watching The 80s show on VH1 classic this morning. That much 80s in such a short amount of time brought some laughs from me. Twas a great way to start the day. But I finally saw the video for Heat of the Moment. Khan's been warning me forever not to watch it, but I figured fate wanted me to see it. It wasn't THAT bad but those blocks were hilariously bad.

Sexy + 17 came on too...I'm not sure why that reminded me of you. Did you do one of your videos to 18 and a Life to Go? Cause I think that was what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom