The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Seriously, my ideal sex experience would be off in some secluded wooded area with fireworks going off. That's possible here like twice a year. Has any man ever heeded this? No. :mad:

Men never listen. :rolleyes:

Just the ones I've been with, it seems. You'd think they'd be all for it, wouldn't you?! :angry:

VintagePunk said:

So I suppose you can't make it to London on the weekend of the 20 - 22nd for slut fest? Fine. You're dead to me. :tsk: :kiss: Be all western, then, see if I care. :angry:
:scream: I know! That's my hometown, I SHOULD be there :angry: I'm working 6 days a week though :uhoh: Good luck trying to get time off right now.. :madspit:

ThoraSEB said:

Men never listen. :rolleyes:

Just the ones I've been with, it seems. You'd think they'd be all for it, wouldn't you?! :angry:

It's really not that hard. The fireworks would compensate for their performance. I'd remember it as exceptional, regardless, just because there were fireworks!

Men are such idiots. :angry:

kafrun said:

:sexywink: Oh hai thar, mah future Hawaii travel buddy :dance::drunk:

Still trying to figure out my BC trip :reject: Will let you know..

:giggle:

No worries - if you do make it out this way, I'll make sure to save a night for us to get our drunk on. :heart:

VP - no doubt. :sigh: Whatever. :rolleyes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

WatchesKafbeallwestern,withdetachment: :rolleyes:

I'm crying inside, though. :sad:
Watcha talkin' bout? I'm not goin' all westerrrrn *tips cowboy hat and chews on a piece of straw*

:uhoh:

Random thought...tonight when Sarah and I were watching the Chicago dvd, and I was joking with her as to whether or not she'd be free for the next tour, it occurred to me - I think I could travel to anywhere in North America now, and know enough people that it would feel like I was with friends. That's a nice feeling. :) /random

ThoraSEB said:

:giggle:

No worries - if you do make it out this way, I'll make sure to save a night for us to get our drunk on. :heart:

VP - no doubt. :sigh: Whatever. :rolleyes: :lol:
Drunk night with Sharon :heart::drunk:

Now what's all this men talk :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Random thought...tonight when Sarah and I were watching the Chicago dvd, and I was joking with her as to whether or not she'd be free for the next tour, it occurred to me - I think I could travel to anywhere in North America now, and know enough people that it would feel like I was with friends. That's a nice feeling. :) /random

It is a good feeling. I totally agree. :) It will be fun to have more people to see shows with next time around.

I was thinking about watching the Chicago DVD the other day. I haven't seen it since it came out, I think. Maybe I'll watch that tomorrow.

VintagePunk said:

Just wait for the Calgary Stampede. :criesforyou: :(
Oh that's all everyone's talking about :uhoh: The whole city is buzzing.. Sounds like it's gonna be one massive party. Our work is even closing the day of the stampede parade :ohmy:

I miss TO :sad: :clingstoCNTower:

ThoraSEB said:

It is a good feeling. I totally agree. :) It will be fun to have more people to see shows with next time around.

I was thinking about watching the Chicago DVD the other day. I haven't seen it since it came out, I think. Maybe I'll watch that tomorrow.

It's awesome! I think I knew people last tour a little, but I was probably stand-offish and shy with everyone except for those in the PGP threads. Now, I'd be all like "hey! Nice to meet you!" :lol:

Another random observation from Chicago vertigo dvd - I wish it had been Alli who was pulled up on that. Am I evil? :reject: :shifty: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

:angel:

Did I not tell you about this? :reject: Whoops. It's the guy from the BBQ.
Oh, that guy! PM or MSN this instant, missy :madwife: Or whenever you get a second :wink:

Lila - Book yourself an appointment for one at once :shame: Sharon will tell you how great it is :sexywink:

Omg, next tour :love: I plan on getting together with many Interlanders again and meeting many more on top of that :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Did you see in the news that they're making the CN Tower all colourful?? From sunset to 1 am every night, it's all coloured lights. :cute:
:ohmy: They made it shinier AFTER I left? :scream: Damn them :sad:

Sharon, MSN isn't sending half my msgs through :madspit:

Me too :lol: I was actually supposed to go out tonight, but I came home from work and decided to have a little nap.. which resulted in me sleeping until almost 10:30 :uhoh: Slept through the phone too.. Had all these msgs from my friends going "Hellooooo?" :angry:

So now I'm wide awake too :hyper:

Mysterious Ways :rockon: Haven't heard that version..

I saw the clock around 10:00am and dragged myself out of bed, thinking it was a work day. When I realized it was Saturday, I crawled back in, read my magazine, turned the TV on, and drifted back to sleep. Then the phone rang at 11:30am, and it was my sister. She thought I sounded funny, then I had to admit I had just kinda woken up :yawn:

Sleeping in :drool: That's the best way to start the weekend :yes: Be glad you don't have to work on Saturdays :happy:

Back
Top Bottom