The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I lectured and made Sarah drink copious amounts of water before she went to bed. Unfortunately, I don't follow my own advice, and often wake up feeling like shit in the morning. :reject:

One of those boys? :madwife: Do you think he has legitimate reasons for it, is he really busy? Gah, why is it all so hard? :|

:giggle:

I don't think he has a legitimate reason, no. He is going to school, but his course load is very light over the summer. He isn't working at the moment, so all he has to focus on is his school work.

I don't understand how hard it is to call me up and be all - hey, how's it going, I've got a lot of things to do, so I'll be MIA for a week. I would be totally fine if that was the case. He just doesn't tell me anything. :|

Gah - now I'm getting all riled up and pissed off at him. :lol:

That song makes me want to dance too! :dance:

ThoraSEB said:

:giggle:

I don't think he has a legitimate reason, no. He is going to school, but his course load is very light over the summer. He isn't working at the moment, so all he has to focus on is his school work.

I don't understand how hard it is to call me up and be all - hey, how's it going, I've got a lot of things to do, so I'll be MIA for a week. I would be totally fine if that was the case. He just doesn't tell me anything. :|

Gah - now I'm getting all riled up and pissed off at him. :lol:

That song makes me want to dance too! :dance:

Story of my life. A two minute call would solve practically anything, wouldn't it? :mad:

Meh, I've reached the end. :| Finally. :|

Just in time for SF. :sexywink:

:wave:

I think tomorrow is going to be a shopping day. Don't know if anything will get bought though. Still need something for the kid. I think I'm leaning towards cash :hmm:

Hey Lila and Weldy.

I'm not totally decided on what I'm doing tomorrow. My friends that I was out with tonight invited me back to their place tomorrow to watch a parade in the early afternoon, then go to the big fireworks at night. They're great fun to hang out with, but I'd feel weird barging in on them for the whole day. I think I might just go over in the evening.

Thora, have you ever heard of The Trews? They're playing here tomorrow evening. There's a whole day long line up of blues/jazz/native ppl, then The Trews. Think I might go see them, then the fireworks.

I love fireworks. :drool: :kid:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, have you ever heard of The Trews? They're playing here tomorrow evening. There's a whole day long line up of blues/jazz/native ppl, then The Trews. Think I might go see them, then the fireworks.

I love fireworks. :drool: :kid:

Nope, never heard of them. That sounds good, though!

At the party tonight we saw fireworks that were from some random town in the States (their house is literally 2 feet away from the border) and they were sooo good. I was really impressed. I'm totally a sucker for fireworks too. :drool: The fact that I get to see them 2 nights in a row is so fun! :lol: :nerd:

Sounds good, Weldy!

ThoraSEB said:

Nope, never heard of them. That sounds good, though!

At the party tonight we saw fireworks that were from some random town in the States (their house is literally 2 feet away from the border) and they were sooo good. I was really impressed. I'm totally a sucker for fireworks too. :drool: The fact that I get to see them 2 nights in a row is so fun! :lol: :nerd:

Sounds good, Weldy!

I'm like in awe, for even the simplest of fireworks. :reject:

Someone to make out with to fireworks would be really nice. :mad:

The Trews are like this indy band, but they've gotten pretty big here in Ont.

VintagePunk said:

I'm like in awe, for even the simplest of fireworks. :reject:

Someone to make out with to fireworks would be really nice. :mad:

The Trews are like this indy band, but they've gotten pretty big here in Ont.

OMG - that would be so nice. :angry: :giggle:

Hey kaf! :kiss:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

She must be lucky sometimes :wink: :hug:

Lucky? :hmm: She is a 4th of July baby
happy-biggrin.gif

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

How are you?? :hyper:

Man, I've needed like a million massages lately. :grumpy:

You're out west if I recall correctly?
I've GIVEN a million massages lately :crack: You'll have to make an appointment next time I'm home for a visit :sexywink: I'm out west, yep :) Different, but I'm enjoying it.

What's the latest on your end? :D

kafrun said:

I've GIVEN a million massages lately :crack: You'll have to make an appointment next time I'm home for a visit :sexywink: I'm out west, yep :) Different, but I'm enjoying it.

What's the latest on your end? :D

So I suppose you can't make it to London on the weekend of the 20 - 22nd for slut fest? Fine. You're dead to me. :tsk: :kiss: Be all western, then, see if I care. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom