The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Have you caught anyone good so far? I'll probably turn it on when we're done with this, and snooze on the couch. :drool:

Jules :wave: How are you feeling? It's hot here today, supposed to be crazy hot tomorrow.

I'm ok. I'm a wee bit impatient at the moment. heh

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yay! :hi5:

How did ya do?

I'm going to go run some errands in a bit :yawn: Get my nails done, etc. Fun times. I may take a nap when I get home.

Tom Morello :rockon:

It went better than I thought it would. :up: Got rid of probably 2/3 of the crap, made around $200 between us. Add nearly another 100, if the neighbours who said they wanted stuff and would drop in later for it actually do. :lol:

Last edited:
It was meant for LMPA, I know you can't go :hug:

(Hell, if I don't get a job soon - someone make the guy from the employment office call me Mon morning before my tooth extraction appt and say the client wants me! - I won't be able to go :sad: )

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Is there really going to be a High School Musical II...:no:

yes! I'm patiently waiting :waiting:

glad the garage sale was a success VP :hi5:

snow you're in NYC?

I heard Rhianna on the radio broadcast talking about how she watched live earth on tv before and was so excited to be apart of it this year :huh:

redkat said:

snow you're in NYC?

I heard Rhianna on the radio broadcast talking about how she watched live earth on tv before and was so excited to be apart of it this year :huh:

despite all its attempts to keep me out, I got in.

and then I overindulged and so I'm taking an afternoon break to hopefully recover :pray:

the snacks in the mini bar look very pretty. and tempting. :grumpy:

accident? u okay?

Last edited:
redkat said:

snow you're in NYC?

:lol: That cracks me up.

I've been watching, but everything except Metallica has been crap so far (at least on the channel I have). I think I'm going to turn it off and sit out in my back yard for a few hours. :drool:

So I caught a 4:55am train (1). i fell asleep on said train and woke up in Babylon (2) a little after 6am. I then got on the wrong train and ended up in Jamaica (3) around 7:15 or so. I finally got on the right train and ended up in Seaford (4) about 8:15. I got home @ 8:30 and had watch the baby because my wife had to go get things done (and she had to wait for my stupid ass to get home first. I'd kill me if I was married to me.) Slept from noon to 4. Ate dinner with the wife's cousins. Got haircut :(. And that's my day. :happy:

lirr-1.gif
:

I love Bon Jovi! :lol:

I was out buying more booze, so I missed that set. Hopefully there will be video of it later.

My station seems to prefer playing all of Lenny Kravitz to playing the rest of Smashing Pumpkins. :killintheface:

Unfortunately I don't have that channel. Just the lame Canadian basic cable. :lol: It's all right. They might show it sometime again.

I totally would too! :reject: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom