The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
You know what people?
I fucking deserve to be in NYC too :angry:
What the hell did I ever do to that city :sad:
That city better be planning on how to make this up to me as I type this sitting in Buffalo airport, after a horrible time at the border and.....you guessed it....another fucking NY speeding ticket. Do they not have anyone else to watch for :angry:
It was great when he asked if I knew what the limit was and all I could answer was "uhm, less than I was doing?"
at least he laughed and was super nice, but 2 that's right - TWO cars pulled me over :mortified: so he couldn't let me off.
and I'll have you all you judgers in the airport know that 11.20 is not too early for a large blue :drool:
bye. my next post better be me in nyc. :grumpy:

uhoh. why are you in Buffalo? The weather here is perfect. Hot, but not too bad. Did they cancel your flight again? Wow, maybe those emails I send to Air Traffic Control actually work. At least someone takes my advice! Awesome. :happy:

Two cops because last time someone went solo on a frontal assault against a harmless little bunny this happened:

HolyGrail181.jpg

:wave:

The mail just came. Ordered some stuff for Maddy's party on Monday from ebay. The box just arrived :hi5:

Had a large ($1800) medical bill which I was asking for financial assistance from the hospital. I think they could have chosen to reduce the amount / given a discount. According to the letter I received, my balance due is 0
tearsofjoy.gif
tearsofjoy.gif
tearsofjoy.gif

:dance:

I'm still stunned!!! But extremely :)
I keep reading the letter to see if I read it correctly.
3 weeks ago they were complaining that I hadn't paid them and were going to send it to collections (which would have been pointless, but you know...)

:)

UberBeaver said:
I love when that happens. Well....I bet I would anyway. Congrats. Now you can buy Maddie a premium membership. :D

:hmm:

But if I do that, then what's next? She'll want her own website? Computer/laptop (which was on her birthday list - if anyone is getting a laptop, it should be ME!). Then she'll takeover the house. You know how teens are! Enjoy Siena's baby years!

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Lila64 said:

:hmm:

But if I do that, then what's next? She'll want her own website? Computer/laptop (which was on her birthday list - if anyone is getting a laptop, it should be ME!). Then she'll takeover the house. You know how teens are! Enjoy Siena's baby years!

Well, if she does get her own website, we can never see it causeit's illegal to say, "Hey, I got a website, look!" So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom