The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lazy sons of bitches. The whole lot of em.

I know snow is supposed to be in NY today, but the weather is nice. The airports are open. Something's not right.

NSW is a just a fucking tool, so IDGAF where he is. VP is probably throwing unsold garage sale junk at passersby in a drunken stupor. Everyone else is out west, I guess? I wonder if 78 had the baby yet.

UberBeaver said:
Lazy sons of bitches. The whole lot of em.

I know snow is supposed to be in NY today, but the weather is nice. The airports are open. Something's not right.

NSW is a just a fucking tool, so IDGAF where he is. VP is probably throwing unsold garage sale junk at passersby in a drunken stupor. Everyone else is out west, I guess? I wonder if 78 had the baby yet.

I think this about sums it up. :yes:

I get the CBC Windsor news so I'll let you know if there are any reports about a drunken woman in her yard throwing Elvis dolls at people. :uhoh:

I want to be in NY right now. Actually anywhere but here would be fantastical.

And I just used the word fantastical, shoot me.

Fantastical, oye. Ever since they brought us to see "My Fair Lady" in high school (or was it Pygmalian?) I've used the word "loverly" and I hate myself each time I do it. But it just sticks in my brain. And I know I'm not alone here. I've heard others use it too. Fuck GB Shaw.

Seriously.

Ok, I feel as if my eyes are going to roll into the back of my head or my head is going to fall back and snap right off. Jesus. And I don't mean NJ, either.

I PM'd Snow totally forgetting that she was leaving today. Then again it was early so my brain isn't functioning at that hour.

Then again it's not now. Meh. :yawn:

Re: Re: Re: Re: should I

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You're right, it does. :hmm:

Even the lawyers that are here today are bored. But at least they aren't talking about cougars and kittens. :crack:

I watched part of that show once :down: really brings out the worst in women as if this guy is the last on earth and only one of them gets to be happy. Saw the girl cry about her grandmother praying every day that she'll get married as if that's the only thing that matters in life :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: should I

redkat said:

I watched part of that show once :down: really brings out the worst in women as if this guy is the last on earth and only one of them gets to be happy. Saw the girl cry about her grandmother praying every day that she'll get married as if that's the only thing that matters in life :rolleyes:

It's definitely gross.

I hate seeing those idiots cry and whine when they're bumped off these shows.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: should I

redkat said:
Saw the girl cry about her grandmother praying every day that she'll get married as if that's the only thing that matters in life :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I've had grandmother-ly types in my life who have told me they're praying for me to find a husband. It's hard to know what to say to them when I hear that. Be polite and say nothing? Or snap at them and tell them I don't need a man to be considered a complete person, and I'm doing just fine on my own, TYVM? :sigh: :madwife:

You know what people?

I fucking deserve to be in NYC too :angry:

What the hell did I ever do to that city :sad:

That city better be planning on how to make this up to me as I type this sitting in Buffalo airport, after a horrible time at the border and.....you guessed it....another fucking NY speeding ticket. Do they not have anyone else to watch for :angry:

It was great when he asked if I knew what the limit was and all I could answer was "uhm, less than I was doing?"
at least he laughed and was super nice, but 2 that's right - TWO cars pulled me over :mortified: so he couldn't let me off.

and I'll have you all you judgers in the airport know that 11.20 is not too early for a large blue :drool:

bye. my next post better be me in nyc. :grumpy:

All of my cousins and relatives my age are married or have children or both, and I really hate it when I'm around them and they ask if I'm seeing anyone. Just once I'd love to tell them what I've really been up to in lieu of a "real" relationship and watch all the color drain from their uppity faces.

God, I'm a bitch. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
You know what people?

I fucking deserve to be in NYC too :angry:

What the hell did I ever do to that city :sad:

That city better be planning on how to make this up to me as I type this sitting in Buffalo airport, after a horrible time at the border and.....you guessed it....another fucking NY speeding ticket. Do they not have anyone else to watch for :angry:

It was great when he asked if I knew what the limit was and all I could answer was "uhm, less than I was doing?"
at least he laughed and was super nice, but 2 that's right - TWO cars pulled me over :mortified: so he couldn't let me off.

and I'll have you all you judgers in the airport know that 11.20 is not too early for a large blue :drool:

bye. my next post better be me in nyc. :grumpy:

Damnit girl :hug:

*scoldsNYandtellsittobegoodtosnoworelse*

Back
Top Bottom