The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night NSW

Thora, honestly, I can't even remember who's playing what. I did see that in recent days, Rio's been cancelled due to security concerns, so that leaves out an entire continent, thus sort of ruining the point.

I think that people get tribute-concerted out.

Weldy :wave:

Hi Weldy

I'm definitely tribute-concerted out. I figure if there are any good performances, I'll hear about it and can probably watch them online later.

should I

I was just invited to this, sounds so cool but what if I freak out. What if one touches me :crack:

La Jolla Shores annual swim with the sharks. There are LEOPARD sharks, smooth-hound sharks, shovel nose guitar fish, bat rays, sting rays and last yr we saw a green sea turtle! (my first turtle sighting in CA!!) All animals are friendly unless YOU step on them....

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
HPIM1368.jpg

HPIM1363.jpg

HPIM1358.jpg

teh cuteness :cute:

They look adorable!

and excel can fuck off and die :drool:

are you kidding?

redkat said:
I was just invited to this, sounds so cool but what if I freak out. What if one touches me :crack:

La Jolla Shores annual swim with the sharks. There are LEOPARD sharks, smooth-hound sharks, shovel nose guitar fish, bat rays, sting rays and last yr we saw a green sea turtle! (my first turtle sighting in CA!!) All animals are friendly unless YOU step on them....

DO IT!!!

the swim of course, not stepping on them :)

Re: should I

redkat said:

Do it, do it, do it!!!!!!!

I'm living vicariously through you, remember. :shifty:

Re: Re: are you kidding?

VintagePunk said:

OMG, we have the same brain!!!! :snowpunk: :cute:

This is frightening actually as we are both living vicariously through Kat at the moment. Have we completely melded into one thoughtbeing :uhoh:

snowkat, snowpunk :drool: and all more exciting than snowbunny :madwife:

Re: Re: Re: are you kidding?

snowbunny00774 said:

This is frightening actually as we are both living vicariously through Kat at the moment. Have we completely melded into one thoughtbeing :uhoh:

snowkat, snowpunk :drool: and all more exciting than snowbunny :madwife:

I think so. We might as well accept it. We're parasites, and Kat is our source.

:drool:

See? That's acceptance.

Although I'll expect to become my own source of titillation the weekend of SF. :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: are you kidding?

snowbunny00774 said:

that is frightening and exciting at the same time :combust:

my horoscope for today
Thursday, July 5, 2007
You may have a yen for travel and adventure that doesn't really make sense if you look at it rationally

I might go surf sat. morning instead. I replied to Rita with a few questions :shifty:
She's Canadian by the way :wink:

Okay, just nibbling on my dinner now...that I should have eaten like 6 hrs ago...but who's counting?

I'd just like to publicly state that if you've been invited to my place for steaks and have had your invitation revoked due to not replying in a timely fashion, you're a fucking loser. :drool: ;drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: are you kidding?

redkat said:

I was hoping for drunk posting :grumpy:

Sorry to disappoint you, were it not for the 80 gazillion things I have to do tomorrow, I'd have a few more. :angry:

We actually bandied about the idea of postponing the sale for a week, due to sheer numbers of things...but I made an executive decision that I couldn't stand to have my dining room clogged w/ shit for another week, so it's going on. :up:

Re: should I

redkat said:

That is insane.

Back
Top Bottom