The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

You're not that girl...she was evil...:macdevil: You're sweet, and lovable...she was a Siren...or an Succubus....

Now I said "Suc(k)c"...:giggle:

Seriously, she was hot...but you were definitely going to get burned...:yes:

:kiss:

Reggie wuvs me :cute:

I felt like I was crossing over into psycho bitch mode there for a while. Guess it's just him that brings it out in me. Never a good thing. :lol:

Kat :( :hug:

I was about to make dinner a while ago, got some steaks out because we haven't had a decent meal all week...heated up the barbecue, and just when I was about to put them on, ran out of propane. Cause I'm not quite busy enough today, and I have all kinds of time to mess around with shit like that. :|

I'm looking for blood drives. Looks like the next one is in my town is next thurs.

Bloodletting makes me feel redeemed

that's not weird right :uhoh:

I usually prefer to let other people's blood so it's a little weird that you're self inflicting /reassurance....oh wait...

:kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Saw the beagles for a bit , had a great workout tonight, and now I'm just relaxing debating on whether or not I want another Mike's. :hmm:

the beagles :cute:

of course you do :tsk: you must indulge while others have to slave away...you have to enact my freedom :sad:

No spoken words said:
How long have you lived there?

November 04, so a while. If I found a decent place I'd want to move to this cute little city in the area. I actually considered for a brief second moving to where my friend and her crew are, but um, no.

Hang on, Snow, I have a few new pics :cute: Gabbi really reminds me of our old cocker. Just her disposition and all. And she's a toy bringer. And when she wags her tail she wags her entire ass. :lol: :heart:

HPIM1368.jpg

HPIM1363.jpg

HPIM1358.jpg

November 04, so a while. If I found a decent place I'd want to move to this cute little city in the area. I actually considered for a brief second moving to where my friend and her crew are, but um, no.

Hang on, Snow, I have a few new pics :cute: Gabbi really reminds me of our old cocker. Just her disposition and all. And she's a toy bringer. And when she wags her tail she wags her entire ass. :lol: :heart:

What would stop you, then, from moving to this place you liked?

No spoken words said:

What would stop you, then, from moving to this place you liked?

Money, laziness. :reject:

I keep getting harped on by my mom about condos but she's laid off that a bit, thank god. I know a guy who just bought a condo and he's paying just a little more a month than I am but it's in said area where I'd be better off not moving to.

If I find a cute apartment in the city I like I just may have to go for it.

Money, laziness. :reject:

I keep getting harped on by my mom about condos but she's laid off that a bit, thank god. I know a guy who just bought a condo and he's paying just a little more a month than I am but it's in said area where I'd be better off not moving to.

If I find a cute apartment in the city I like I just may have to go for it.

Well, I hope you're able to move to a place you enjoy....owning is great, but it's not the be all end all...I'd rather rent in an area I adore than buy and live in an area I dislike, but I do know people that would disagree with that.

No spoken words said:

Well, I hope you're able to move to a place you enjoy....owning is great, but it's not the be all end all...I'd rather rent in an area I adore than buy and live in an area I dislike, but I do know people that would disagree with that.

It's not that I'm unhappy here, I actually love my little place but I get antsy and need constant movement. :getsboredeasily: :shh:

But, then I said I can be lazy and kind of afraid of moolah, so... lol

Re: yes you do chica

My happiness - long way off, but I have moments here and there. The past few weeks - one long nightmare but there were good moments thrown in.

Think you may have quoted the wrong post. So you opted for another Mikes, I'm guessing? :eyebrow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom